Win Total Projections | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Total Projections

Joe Dolfan

Active Roster
Reaction score

I'm posting this with my obligatory disclaimer that I don't like her or her programs.

I don't see us going 4-4 in the second half though. I think we win at least 5, if we don't see a lot of Tuatragic, but we'll see.

If you don't see us going 4 and 4 how do you see us winning 5?

Last edited:

I'm posting this with my obligatory disclaimer that I don't like her or her programs.

I don't see us going 4-4 in the second half though. I think we win at least 5, if we don't see a lot of Tuatragic, but we'll see.

Figure we could realistically lose against the Bills, KC, Radiers, and atleast 1 more team we didn't expect.
I will say 4-4 is likely the worst we'd do assuming something crazy doesn't happen to our roster/coach.

5 games last year to at worst 9 games this year is a remarkable accomplishment.

I believe we have a good shot at any remaining game except for KC. We played Buffalo tough the first time without Byron Jones, we have also just gotten better since then. I believe we are better than the Raiders.

I am not saying I expect to win all but the KC game, just saying we have a good chance in all of them

Happy with 10 - 6.

Disappointed with 9 - 7 (or worse).

Ecstatic with 11 - 5 (or better).

Disappointed at 9-7? This is a team that won 5 games last year?
I'm not sure in what world 4 additional wins counts as a disappointment in year 2 of a rebuild to finish at 9-7.
Especially with a rookie QB and a slew of new coaches etc..

Disappointed at 9-7? This is a team that won 5 games last year?
I'm not sure in what world 4 additional wins counts as a disappointment in year 2 of a rebuild to finish at 9-7.
Especially with a rookie QB and a slew of new coaches etc..
From being 5 and 3 now.

4 and 4 (or worse) would be a disappointment to finish out.

Before the year started I'd have taken 9 - 7 and done a jig.

I think we end up at 10 wins and snag a wildcard spot. That Raiders game will be the difference for 10 and a wildcard spot most likely.

Unfortunately at this point we pretty much have no shot at the division tho given we are 1-2 and Bills are 3-0 in the division. Unless the Bills complete tank.

Last edited:
If we can win the next four, then I would call the KC game a loss, the Patriots game a win... and the other two toss ups...

That said...the key game is Sunday.

Yeah! If you're looking at shortterm. But longterm it's a huge accomplishment.
well, the question was what will our win total be now that we are at the midpoint of the season.

so i took the 8 game view :)

Back
Top Bottom