Winners And Losers From Miami's 16-14 Loss To Tampa Bay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winners And Losers From Miami's 16-14 Loss To Tampa Bay

Pretty spot on analysis, but is he considering the toe out of bounds play by Williams as a drop or did I miss something on the first drive?

I may be in the minority, but I'd keep Laird over the other fringe players at the position.
He's becoming one of my favorite players to make the team. Reminds me of some of the RB's NE's had in the past. Quick and can catch the football out of the backfield.

You know it's kind of funny. When I was watching the OL Deiter and Calhoun were very good switching off blocks and communicating... when Kilgore was in the game at center. Once he came out the communication for the OL got bad and the OL started to struggle

I see lots of vision there and he just wont be denied.

You know it's kind of funny. When I was watching the OL Deiter and Calhoun were very good switching off blocks and communicating... when Kilgore was in the game at center. Once he came out the communication for the OL got bad and the OL started to struggle
Good point but they struggled in the run game all night long. We did try running inside all game as I'm sure the staff don't want to show much but during the regular season they will need to find ways to run outside cause up the middle is just not working.

How can we honestly grade last nights preseason game? Tampa was equally as bad as Miami. Vanilla Offense- Vanilla Defense against a team we worked with all week.
Both teams had each others number. What I take from it- bottom line, we have a long way to go- but are headed in the right direction. This team has great energy and huge potential.

How can we honestly grade last nights preseason game? Tampa was equally as bad as Miami. Vanilla Offense- Vanilla Defense against a team we worked with all week.
Both teams had each others number. What I take from it- bottom line, we have a long way to go- but are headed in the right direction. This team has great energy and huge potential.
Agree with this. The teams look like they were going through the motions just because a game was scheduled to be played. Some positives though.

I'm still watching the game as I write this but imo the stand outs have be Equavoen and Lammons. Losers are anyone that played OL!

Pretty spot on analysis, but is he considering the toe out of bounds play by Williams as a drop or did I miss something on the first drive?

The first drop the DB slipped, Rosen hit him in the hands, in stride, and there was some green grass in front. Don't know if he houses it but would of loved to see him try.

Back
Top Bottom