Winston in Hot Water Again? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winston in Hot Water Again?

Being an FSU fan, it is hard listening to him speak. It is almost as if he is borderline retarded. Forrrest Gump retarded. But damn can he play football.

I think Winston is a leader. He will be the first pick of the draft in the end.

Being an FSU fan, it is hard listening to him speak. It is almost as if he is borderline retarded. Forrrest Gump retarded. But damn can he play football.

The irony is he is actually very intelligent and a great student.

No way he is intelligent. I know there is some debate as to how it is measured or even defined, but I am not out on a limb by saying he is immature mentally.

Would it be worth the risk for any team to draft Winston early on? I would say no....but he could be like Johnny Football. ...lots of talent along with high risk and baggage.

Would it be worth the risk for any team to draft Winston early on? I would say no....but he could be like Johnny Football. ...lots of talent along with high risk and baggage.

Johnny Football is garbage. Winston is a much better QB. The question will be which team will value the talent over the risk. Clearly the Tallahassee Police Department looks the other way concerning FSU football players...that won't fly in the NFL where teams play in big cities and the cops don't care who you play for. I think he ends up a Jet but there's a possibility someone trades up to Oakland's spot or Jacksonville's spot and grabs him.

Back
Top Bottom