Winston looking out of shape........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winston looking out of shape........

This is stupid, you can catch anyone at a bad angle and take an unflattering photo of them. I'm not a Winston fan but if you read the article and look at the other pictures you clearly see this is a non issue.

The most recent picture of Winston taken February 13th.

JameisWbroomrussell021415-1.png

I would have thought a crab legs joke would be more appropriate for his alleged gut.

It's a little reminiscent of all the unflattering "fat" photos of Alshon Jeffrey leading up to the 2012 draft. I think he turned out ok.

It's all irrelevant. Either you can play or you can't.

It's a little reminiscent of all the unflattering "fat" photos of Alshon Jeffrey leading up to the 2012 draft. I think he turned out ok.

It's all irrelevant. Either you can play or you can't.

The key word is OK. Could Jeffrey be great if he trained like, you know, a professional athlete? I have absolutely no use for a professional athlete that does train as hard as humanly possible.

The key word is OK. Could Jeffrey be great if he trained like, you know, a professional athlete? I have absolutely no use for a professional athlete that does train as hard as humanly possible.

Perhaps you prefer a quarterback with washboard abs that benchpresses small vehicles in his spare time like Brady Quinn.... to each their own. A quarterback doesn't need to be training as hard as humanly possible in a gym to begin with. Go look at Aaron Rodgers with his shirt off and try to convince yourself this is a guy who trains as hard as humanly possible. He looks just like Winston.

To be honest, this type of stuff was very predictable with Winston leading up to the draft. He's always been built a little doughy. The key is really flexibility, not how ripped you are.

The most muscled up and ripped players in the NFL are typically the guys who struggle with injuries. It certainly doesn't prevent them. Your muscles are only as good as the ligaments they're attached to. Alshon Jeffrey has already become a pro bowl caliber receiver without having to take a page out of David Boston or Percy Harvin's book.

Now that we've made our points on both extremes, the reality is there's a lot of grey area here in terms of physique. Either you can play or you can't.

Perhaps you prefer a quarterback with washboard abs that benchpresses small vehicles in his spare time like Brady Quinn.... to each their own. A quarterback doesn't need to be training as hard as humanly possible in a gym to begin with. Go look at Aaron Rodgers with his shirt off and try to convince yourself this is a guy who trains as hard as humanly possible. He looks just like Winston.

To be honest, this type of stuff was very predictable with Winston leading up to the draft. He's always been built a little doughy. The key is really flexibility, not how ripped you are.

The most muscled up and ripped players in the NFL are typically the guys who struggle with injuries. It certainly doesn't prevent them. Your muscles are only as good as the ligaments they're attached to. Alshon Jeffrey has already become a pro bowl caliber receiver without having to take a page out of David Boston or Percy Harvin's book.

Now that we've made our points on both extremes, the reality is there's a lot of grey area here in terms of physique. Either you can play or you can't.

When coupled with said prospects lack of discipline it absolutely does matter AND we are talking about 1 week before the under wear Olympics. So I'll take my extreme and be correct 99% of the time.

His QB coach Winkie told a reporter Jamies has a knack for pushing his stomach out when he delivers the ball.

Just a bad angle

Back
Top Bottom