Winston looking out of shape........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winston looking out of shape........

Jared-Lorenzen-NCAA-Rule.final.jpg

#badangle

Lorenzen.... i feel bad.

Who cares on Winston.... Miami wont draft him, I'm sick of hearing so much talk on him. Too many debates on him and Mariota. there are so many more players in the draft... ESPN UGH!!!

Lorenzen.... i feel bad.

Who cares on Winston.... Miami wont draft him, I'm sick of hearing so much talk on him. Too many debates on him and Mariota. there are so many more players in the draft... ESPN UGH!!!

You know ESPN only likes to talk about the QBs and the controversial players. Think back...Manziel was all they talked about last year...RGIII (when Luck was the better prospect), Tim Tebow and on and on.

Lorenzen.... i feel bad.

I don't think anybody outside a very select few thinks we should draft him. QBs will always get the most discussion because they play the most important position in football.

qbs get the most discussion cause unless you got one you want to hear about that positions draft options as much as possible...there's always a healthy audience for it

qbs get the most discussion cause unless you got one you want to hear about that positions draft options as much as possible...there's always a healthy audience for it

Well if Lovie is truly ready to take Winston #1 overall then Mariota is going #2 to Tennessee if the Titans GM is being honest about wanting one or the other. Of course it could be a smoke screen to try and get someone (*cough* Jets *cough*) to move up in a RGIII type deal.

That's why I only watch draft coverage on NFL nework, you still have to deal with some of the bs like espn, but it's no where near as bad, and actually have some guys who really give some legit insight.

Mcshay is no different than Matt Miller to me, just complete frauds, 0 real insight.

Well if Lovie is truly ready to take Winston #1 overall then Mariota is going #2 to Tennessee if the Titans GM is being honest about wanting one or the other. Of course it could be a smoke screen to try and get someone (*cough* Jets *cough*) to move up in a RGIII type deal.

i definitely think tennessee is fishing for that

i tell ya whats cool about all that qb talk sure to keep coming is when i fast forward thru it all on the dvr combine coverage wise etc...the last thing i'm paying any mind to is qb

buzz right thru that stuff

So this dolt has small hands to go with his small brain but he also has a big gut. This guy is poorly proportioned.

Personally, I have a hard time seeing Lovie taking a QB. The only advantage IMO is marketing... going from Tallahassee to Tampa.

Lets not rule out Philly leveraging the future for Mariota then Cleveland (surprise?) is still looking.

But, are picks 12 & 19 enough to move up to 4th or 5th?

i tell ya whats cool about all that qb talk sure to keep coming is when i fast forward thru it all on the dvr combine coverage wise etc...the last thing i'm paying any mind to is qb

buzz right thru that stuff

EXACTLY!!! darn ESPN though still

They are fishing. They may consider Winston, but they wont draft Mariota.

i wouldnt be worried about his gut, or body being inflated, out of shape, or bloated or whatever.... its his cranium I'd be more worried about.

his interview right now make me so glad we got Tannehill at the helm!!!

Winston, like so many other athletes who do boneheaded things, don't pay any attention to the damage that they do to themselves, until its time to GET PAID. The whole" time to move forward" "put the past in the past".. need to concentrate on the future and move on" statements always make me cringe. Its lame and its reeks of NO RESPONSIBILITY. How come when these same athletes do something good....that they want the spotlight to shine on and stay focused on as long as possible?? Only people who want to "move on" from things are people who know whats in the past is what they dont want to be judged on. Period

Back
Top Bottom