With all the wide receiver signings. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With all the wide receiver signings.

With Wallace's production last year and his contract size...nobody will want him.

What is wrong with you people. First of all nobody will take on his huge salary number 1. Number 2. It'd cost us 8.8 mil in dead cap and number 3 nobody is going to give higher then a 6th if they are paying him that much. Plus he would of been a 1200 8-10 td receiver If him and tannehill connected which should improve with a better oline this year. It makes no sense for either teams to trade mike Wallace. I don't get why everyone wants him gone. How
Much better was our pass offense this year? Lets think about this. Mathews and clay had pretty good years. Now why didn't they break out last year? Hmm let's see what we added that could of helped. Was it Gibson? Nope he got hurt hmmm who else could it be? Is there a guy on Miami's team that possesses world class speed and makes defenses respect him, opening up the field for everyone. Why as a matter a fact we do!! His name is
Mike Wallace!! It's not always about the stat sheet, mike Wallace is worth wayyy more then his stats he put up ( still not worth his contract but that's besides the point) even without the stats mike Wallace opens up a field just as much as a Calvin Johnson in terms of teams needing to think about safety help on almost every play.

I like how the TC is never heard from again after being blasted lol

Watch out, JCL is going to use this thread as a source and write another article about how the Dolphins FO is desperate to trade Wallace before they pick at 19.

Why would we trade Wallace this year if we're trying to compete for a playoff spot? Let him make his money this year and then make him restructure next year. We want to make the playoffs doing so with Mike Rios and Old man Nate burleson isn't going to cut it, I'm sorry.

We need to add weapons, not take away the guy that takes the top off of the defense to even give Hartline and Gibson those underneath looks.

What is wrong with you people. First of all nobody will take on his huge salary number 1. Number 2. It'd cost us 8.8 mil in dead cap and number 3 nobody is going to give higher then a 6th if they are paying him that much. Plus he would of been a 1200 8-10 td receiver If him and tannehill connected which should improve with a better oline this year. It makes no sense for either teams to trade mike Wallace. I don't get why everyone wants him gone. How
Much better was our pass offense this year? Lets think about this. Mathews and clay had pretty good years. Now why didn't they break out last year? Hmm let's see what we added that could of helped. Was it Gibson? Nope he got hurt hmmm who else could it be? Is there a guy on Miami's team that possesses world class speed and makes defenses respect him, opening up the field for everyone. Why as a matter a fact we do!! His name is
Mike Wallace!! It's not always about the stat sheet, mike Wallace is worth wayyy more then his stats he put up ( still not worth his contract but that's besides the point) even without the stats mike Wallace opens up a field just as much as a Calvin Johnson in terms of teams needing to think about safety help on almost every play.

Right on

Something's telling me that they're going to give up Mike Wallace in the draft. We have good receivers. Seems we're forgetting about Brandon Gibson who I thought had a great year until he got hurt. Something don't seem right. IMO What are your thoughts?

I knew you would show up here at some point Jason La Confora. So this is your source huh?

They may be preparing to ditch him next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something's telling me that they're going to give up Mike Wallace in the draft. We have good receivers. Seems we're forgetting about Brandon Gibson who I thought had a great year until he got hurt. Something don't seem right. IMO What are your thoughts?

Thats funny dude!!! One of the best... Its hilarious that you think that because we signed a bunch of camp fodder WR's that it is an indication we are going to trade Wallace.. :sidelol: ROTFLMFAO

I'm actually thinking that Brian Hartline and Rishard Matthews might be in trouble.

No way on Matthews, he's in his rookie deal for the next 2 seasons. At pretty much minimum, even as a 5th wr he wouldn't go anywhere after he's shown ability to play a big part on the offense. Matthews is the safest wr out of everyone on our roster. If Hartline puts up another 1k season I doubt it. He's Tannehills favorite target and you don't take away that from a young qb.

Back
Top Bottom