With Byrd absent, Beast Beach to have a huge game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Byrd absent, Beast Beach to have a huge game

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
With Byrd being out this weekend, I sence that Marshall will have a huge game. No way is a second string safety going to be able to provide help over top and seal up the middle. Not happening. I also know that Buffalo has nobody that can hold him one on one. My prediction for Beast Beach on Sunday is 7 catches for 125 yards, and a TD.

this is all dependent on O-line protection for Henne. if he's running for his life back there and if we can't run the ball, things could get frustrating for the offense and us.

No one's really sure if he'll play, but it seems like he will. I wish he wasn't though, he's a problem on defense.

I just. Got an update on my phone saying Byrd will be out Sunday. Don't know how credible they are though

I just. Got an update on my phone saying Byrd will be out Sunday. Don't know how credible they are though

Hopefully very credible. Either way he'll be a little bit banged up, so hopefully we can take advantage of it. They found a gem with this guy.

notwithstanding any buffalo defensive injuries, BM having a big first game in aqua and orange would make me one extremely happy camper.

I am sure even if Bryd is playing how good the Bills defense will be. In the preseason they have looked pretty bad.

Hopefully very credible. Either way he'll be a little bit banged up, so hopefully we can take advantage of it. They found a gem with this guy.
True. The update says he has a pulled groin, so even if he does play it will be tender, and tough for him to hold down Beast Beach.

and that's an indictment because? Brandon Marshall has made a lot of DB's look like they have never played football before

exactly. even with a defense at full strength, Brandon Marshall has a legitimate opportunity to dominate anyone on any given sunday. if henne has time to throw, of course.

exactly. even with a defense at full strength, Brandon Marshall has a legitimate opportunity to dominate anyone on any given sunday. if henne has time to throw, of course.

i'm not worried about Marshall. not at all. but the Bills' secondary isn't going to fall apart if Wilson has to fill in for Byrd.

wow a positive miami dolphins thread ? are there actually still dolphins fans here ?

Back
Top Bottom