With Byrd absent, Beast Beach to have a huge game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Byrd absent, Beast Beach to have a huge game

I understand, but that is a homer comment. Lynch and Jackson have never proven to be the best and spiller is unproven. I appreciate that you think they are the best, but that makes you a homer. Just like the fact that I think Ronnie Brown is top 5 in the league when healthy makes me a homer. As long as you can understand that you are biased you will be alright. It's when people don't think they are biased that they really start making stupid comments.

To be honest, I think Spiller is what puts this group over the top.

that's a stretch. Ashton Youboty wouldn't start ahead of Vontae Davis and you don't even have a 3rd-string SS, but if you had one he certainly wouldn't start ahead of Bell. Whitner wouldn't even start ahead of Bell.

Youbouty > J Allen by a country mile!

Not only is Whitner > Bell, but so is Byron Scott.

Henne never had Marshall till now. And I know you remember the best 3rd down WR in the league.... well second best.....Davone Bess. And since you like using preseason stats........ Fasano has had a great preseason!

I actually stated in another thread that I thought Bess would have the best game against us. And we've had our fair share of trouble with TE's down the seam. But Henne is not going to have an all-pro day against us. This I can promise you.

Noone said Henne will shredd the secondary UNLESS we begin to be more Pass oriented(like last year) I honestly believe we are going to run the ball so down your throat that when we pass it will be a PA and will play fake EVERYONE, Im envisioning 15 yard outs to Hartline, Bess and Fasano running in open field and i see marshall scoring 1 TD. As always making the 1st defender miss...

and Trent Edwards is your "reformed" QB

Who has looked much, much better so far than your "hotshot" QB, Chad Henne BTW.

I will admit that Henne has looked better than Sanchize, but then, it would be pretty hard to duplicate Sanchize's scintillating 5 for 10 for 12 yards and 0 TDs outing.

Not only is Whitner > Bell, but so is Byron Scott.

that's all i need to hear to know i better not get into another "discussion" with you

and for the love of god, if you ever want to be respected get the names of your own players right. it's Bryan Scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure even if Bryd is playing how good the Bills defense will be. In the preseason they have looked pretty bad.

Not to burst your bubble, but we havent exactly looked like world beaters this preseason either. So if thats your measuring tool, then you must be fair. "What you do to one side, you must do to the other" Just like learning Division.

Back On Topic: He and Spiller are literally the only players, in a Bill uniform, that I am even remotely worried about. Fortune favored the Jills when they found the ByrdMan, he is effing ridiculous.

What do you Bills fans expect the outcome of the game to be?

Me...I do not take any other NFL team lightly. I have seen the Dolphins beat teams they weren't suppose to, and have also watched them lose games they weren't suppose to. I also know that if the Dolphins are the team we fans all hope they are becoming, they cannot lose to the teams they should beat. We will find out starting Sunday against a Buffalo team most people say we should beat.

What worries me? Playing at the Ralph - how long since we last won there? Since we did not look all that impressive during the pre-season, are we really just going to be able to "flip the switch" and play like we believe we are capable of? Injuries...particularly Jake.

I don't have a prediction for a final score. All I know is that I need to see a solid victory out of Miami to be really happy. Simply squeaking out a win in the last minute of the game will not do it for me...I know, a win is a win, but you know what I am saying.

This whole thread is somewhat ridiculous. Marshall is a very good WR talent but the Bills have one of the best secondaries in the league. I think expecting so much of Marshall in his first game is a little bit unfair to him.

What do you Bills fans expect the outcome of the game to be?

Me...I do not take any other NFL team lightly. I have seen the Dolphins beat teams they weren't suppose to, and have also watched them lose games they weren't suppose to. I also know that if the Dolphins are the team we fans all hope they are becoming, they cannot lose to the teams they should beat. We will find out starting Sunday against a Buffalo team most people say we should beat.

What worries me? Playing at the Ralph - how long since we last won there? Since we did not look all that impressive during the pre-season, are we really just going to be able to "flip the switch" and play like we believe we are capable of? Injuries...particularly Jake.

I don't have a prediction for a final score. All I know is that I need to see a solid victory out of Miami to be really happy. Simply squeaking out a win in the last minute of the game will not do it for me...I know, a win is a win, but you know what I am saying.
31-10 Miami

First of all, I got the info from an NFL update app, on my phone.

He doesn't have a pulled groin, its been announced he caught MSRA. Not coming here to hate one way more another, but hopefully you didn't pay for an app feeding you wrong info!

Buffalo has an excellent secondary but Marshall will still get his recs and yards.

I don't care how good your secondary is or how good you think it is but who is supposed to get pressure on Henne, cause any Qb can pick apart any secondary if he has too much time. Kelsay and Torbor don't scare me on the edge. We will see, interesting game to start the season. I like tough games to start, then our players guards don't drop.

Y'all watch, Jason Allen is gonna be bringing the shock-n-awe campaign on Sunday. I'm not sure which way it's gonna go yet, though. We are either gonna be shocked by how good he has gotten, or by the 150 yards and 2 TDs he gives up...

He doesn't have a pulled groin, its been announced he caught MSRA. Not coming here to hate one way more another, but hopefully you didn't pay for an app feeding you wrong info!

I think you need to learn your own players, both NFLN and ESPN are reporting he has a groin issue.

Back
Top Bottom