with fiedler at QB................... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with fiedler at QB...................

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
didn't somebody complain about the team scoring 3 points in the second half. how about only 2 and that was scored by the defense.

griese couldn't hit anybody downfield either and one look in he threw 5 yds behind McM!

Do you honestly belive that Griese did bad, or are you just bitter that Fiedler could very well be out of a job?

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
Do you honestly belive that Griese did bad, or are you just bitter that Fiedler could very well be out of a job?
i'm not bitter at all, i'm just trying to point out there is a hell of alot more wrong with this team than the QB!

The only reason we weren't scoring in the 2nd half is because we had a big enough lead from the first half. We were playing conservative just trying to run the clock out and end the game without giving up a big INT.

I mean come on, we were running Ricky straight up the gut on every 3rd down in the 2nd half.

The score should've been 26-3... we played just as good as the first half... just, Ricky gave up that fumble on the 1 yard line.

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi

Griese did great, fantastic, in the first half. Didn't do so good in the second half. 8 of 16.

I agree. O points in the 2nd half will not get it done against Indy. Griese's gotta step up. Miami still lacked the killer instinct true champions need. But we all know whose fault that is . . .

. . . WANNY AARGH!

I guess to some it only matters when receivers drop balls tha Griese throws. But whatever, a win is a win.

Originally posted by Gonk
The score should've been 26-3... we played just as good as the first half... just, Ricky gave up that fumble on the 1 yard line.

Try 29-3.....oh wait, Mare doesn't make 35/36-yard field goals anymore.

I'd laugh about the Mare thing if it weren't just so sad.

Remember when the Dolphins got rid of Petey S before he got bad? Why on earth didn't they do that with Mare? I think we all saw the decline in his skills last year...

Originally posted by Jimmy James
I'd laugh about the Mare thing if it weren't just so sad.

Remember when the Dolphins got rid of Petey S before he got bad? Why on earth didn't they do that with Mare? I think we all saw the decline in his skills last year...

Would there have been anyone available who was better? :(

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Would there have been anyone available who was better? :(

That's the tough part. Where are all the decent kickers and punters? Don't any of them want to live in Miami, AKA the closest location to paradise available in the NFL? The good thing about Mare is that he at least hasn't been the worst kicker in the NFL over the past two weeks...

Originally posted by Jimmy James

That's the tough part. Where are all the decent kickers and punters? Don't any of them want to live in Miami, AKA the closest location to paradise available in the NFL? The good thing about Mare is that he at least hasn't been the worst kicker in the NFL over the past two weeks...

It seems to me like the same kickers and punters are constantly shuffled and recycled around the league. I mean, look at Morten and Gary Anderson. Are those guys EVER going to be out of football????? :lol:

Griese threw the ball behind McK on purpose, he was covered and it was the right throw to make. To the outside shoulder where his receiver could make a play. He didn't off course though.

The overthrow on a deep pass was when he was covered as well.

Griese only performed the offense and if people don't drop passes the drives continue and we score more points. Also, do you think we'd have played the same second half if the game was close?

Gonna have to come up with more than that to damper the spirits of the Griese fans who knew he'd be ten times better than Jay.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
I guess to some it only matters when receivers drop balls tha Griese throws. But whatever, a win is a win.

Griese gives the WR's more chances at catching passes.. Last week, all the Fiedler fans hovered over the WR drops yet Fiedler bounced footballs to them just as many times as WR's dropped them.. I'm tired of saying how Fiedler sucks.. So I'm done talking about Fiedler..

Back
Top Bottom