with fiedler at QB................... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with fiedler at QB...................

That 49-yard pass.. would've been another concussion with Fiedler & his high a** passes. Griese hit 84 right in stride, gave him a chance to make a huge run after the catch. Fiedler would've threw that ball high for a 15-yard first down. When was the last time we got a chance to see a receiver run after the catch? And don't say week 1, cause that was all because of the great stop and go on the sideline.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Griese threw the ball behind McK on purpose, he was covered and it was the right throw to make. To the outside shoulder where his receiver could make a play. He didn't off course though.

The overthrow on a deep pass was when he was covered as well.

Griese only performed the offense and if people don't drop passes the drives continue and we score more points. Also, do you think we'd have played the same second half if the game was close?

Gonna have to come up with more than that to damper the spirits of the Griese fans who knew he'd be ten times better than Jay.

I agree 100% not to mention the fact that he is Bob's son. I love having him on this team even if he never plays a good game again it's great to see him on this team. I don't understand why not every fan would not want Brian to take this team to the SB and hold another record that won't ever be touched, a father and son take the same team to two different SB victory's WOW!!!
Wouldn't you love to go to the Jill's site and rub that in?

I don't want to take anything away from Griese because he had good game yesterday. However, you may have noticed that our offense was a bit more unpredictable than it had been. One of the reasons that Jay misses on many throws is because we almost always run Ricky up the gut on first down. The defense knows what's coming and packs the box. It's like we've condemned ourselves to starting every series like it's second and ten. Many times, we would throw only in obvious passing downs. After watching last night's game I've given consideration to the conspiracy theory that Norv doesn't like or doesn't trust Jay.

Originally posted by dolfan06
didn't somebody complain about the team scoring 3 points in the second half. how about only 2 and that was scored by the defense.

griese couldn't hit anybody downfield either and one look in he threw 5 yds behind McM!

as i have said before, JF is not sexy, never will be sexy. BG is sexy, anything bad he does, is not bad and "just needs to be corrected". but JF everything is bad. bad bad. thats just the story of life. its called cinderella. but things change, how you deal with change says more about you then what you do in a short period of time. i think jay wins in that aspect. but time has run out for jay cus his contract makes it so he wont be back.

BTW, how many times is ricky going to fumble!? nooone remembers that stuff. its all forgotten. like chambers fumble last week. and last night his penalties. but i dont play that crap. your going to hear about it. no favorites.

50712627760-1.jpg

That's Fee Fee after Griese's 3rd TD pass, hmmm.. so he didn't like Griese's performance? Haha.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
That 49-yard pass.. would've been another concussion with Fiedler & his high a** passes. Griese hit 84 right in stride, gave him a chance to make a huge run after the catch. Fiedler would've threw that ball high for a 15-yard first down. When was the last time we got a chance to see a receiver run after the catch? And don't say week 1, cause that was all because of the great stop and go on the sideline.

i got news for ya chambers, that was basically a timing pattern in a loose zone. we havent seen any loose zone this year. its all been stacked at the line. this is what scares me. people dont even recognize it. Norv obviously set this game up for BG. which i dont mind at all, but i see the difference. the difference is that everyone played better pass wise. in other words, when will the good feeling wear off when reality hits? but seeing mcnight tells me that this game was a break out game ment for BG. isnt it obvious? everything bounced our way. it wont be that way next week. count on it. then we will see how much a savior BG is. then we will see just how much talking you and others will be doing as time wears on.

Originally posted by finfan54

i got news for ya chambers, that was basically a timing pattern in a loose zone. we havent seen any loose zone this year. its all been stacked at the line. this is what scares me. people dont even recognize it. Norv obviously set this game up for BG. which i dont mind at all, but i see the difference. the difference is that everyone played better pass wise. in other words, when will the good feeling wear off when reality hits? but seeing mcnight tells me that this game was a break out game ment for BG. isnt it obvious? everything bounced our way. it wont be that way next week. count on it. then we will see how much a savior BG is. then we will see just how much talking you and others will be doing as time wears on.

Change your name to JayFan9.

didn't somebody complain about the team scoring 3 points in the second half. how about only 2 and that was scored by the defense.

griese couldn't hit anybody downfield either and one look in he threw 5 yds behind McM!

Hey dolfan06, get a life. I'll bet you watched the game last night and didn't enjoy it. Probably cursed everytime Griese threw a TD.

It's obvious. Being up by 21 pts at the half, (when was the last time Miami was up that much at the half?) a new qb who hasn't played a down this year, Turner and Wannstedt didn't want Griese to do too much.

Last week, Miami was up 10-6. Not much of an advantage.
And with your Fiedler at qb could only muster 3 pts.
Griese played behind the same OL and already has half the td's your Fiedler has in 6 games..

Hopefully, say goodbye to your boy Fiedler..I hope he's thrown his last past in aqua...

50712627760-1.jpg

That's Fee Fee after Griese's 3rd TD pass, hmmm.. so he didn't like Griese's performance? Haha.

funny he gave griese a high five after he scored and had a smile on his face.

Jay knows, i know, DW knows he'll be the start against baltimore if not sooner.

do i want griese to do well? yes, if he remains the starter and does good then i'll love him for it. but until he proves he can stay consistant no one should believe he'll stay as the starting QB.

so far every expert says JF will and should start again. tells you something no?

50712627760-1.jpg

I don't see how any of that is funny. That is a Miami Dolphins player you are making fun of. I'll never get this mentality.

Oliver...

The only lack of production I care about in that second half was...

ZERO INTERCEPTIONS!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh by the way you also forgot to mention while you were posting another Griese is a bum and Fiedler is better post that the team was up by 21 friggin points at half time. The other game you brought up was a little different type of situation don't you think?
Let me answer that.... Yes!

The Patriots game was a tie game. The Defense was playing great, a pivotal divisional game was on the line and the offense (that includes Jay) did squat.

When a team is up by 3 TD's they tend to go into more of a conservative, time consumption mode.

Is that the best you got to bash Griese with? :rolleyes:

If so that is more of an argument for Griese to play than it is against.

Originally posted by i2panzer

so far every expert says JF will and should start again. tells you something no?

Quoting Brian Cox again Panzer...:lol:

Yeah if Ole Brian Cox says Fiedler should still start then hell I'm on board too! :roflmao:

Re: Re: with fiedler at QB...................

Originally posted by BATMAN

Hey dolfan06, get a life. I'll bet you watched the game last night and didn't enjoy it. Probably cursed everytime Griese threw a TD.

It's obvious. Being up by 21 pts at the half, (when was the last time Miami was up that much at the half?) a new qb who hasn't played a down this year, Turner and Wannstedt didn't want Griese to do too much.

Griese played behind the same OL and already has half the td's your Fiedler has in 6 games..

Hopefully, say goodbye to your boy Fiedler..I hope he's thrown his last past in aqua...
hey guano man, yeah i watched the game. i was there, and i could see alot more than you could on tv. the tv doesn't really show how bad a OLine is doing, the cameras mostly follow the ball!

Re: Re: with fiedler at QB...................

Originally posted by BATMAN

as a matter of fact i did see the game, I WAS THERE! and i can see a lot more than you can on tv, since the cameras always follow the ball. the OLine stunk as usual and always running on 1st down doesn't help! the fins have scored in the 20's 5 times, the lack of scoring has more to do with the plays called than it does with whoever is at QB!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom