With Fitzpatrick How Can The Defense Look Now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Fitzpatrick How Can The Defense Look Now?

In related news I'd like to ask Draft Guru's about Maurice Hurst
any idea what round he's suppose to go in and would he
be a fit on our defense?

He was supposed to go in the 1st. A heart condition has pushed him down the board. If Miami takes him in round 2, I won’t be mad

Give me goedart just bc he’s more the total package - don’t have to sub out he can stay in there and be effective in the run game and really open up play action which in turn makes tanny a better qb. Gesicki is gonna be a red zone night mare for years to come though and I would love to have him, he’s got game

One of the issues we've had on defense the past few years is we've been lacking a true leader. Someone that makes sure everyone is in the right position when we lineup. It's supposed to be the job of MLB, but well that's Kiko and yeah he's Kiko. Reshad tries to pick up the slack in that regard. If Fitzpatrick lives up to his potential he could take over that role in a couple of years.

they can line up Goedert in different spots and what I like the most....he goes up to catch it with his hands

We are going to have 2 leaders on defense, McMillan and Fitzpatrick, Dolphins already counting on McMillan for leadership now add Fitzpatrick both coming from big time schools with great defense

Rashad Jones please give us 3 more pro bowl years! I hope Fitz and Jones can be special. Super excited about the draft so far. Let’s get BPA in the 2nd and third round. I don’t care if it’s 2 guards. I’m ready for some depth and team building. No more Jawan James hole filler Type picks. Chris Grier Is doing a great Job. If you don’t think so you can go and fukindly tell me I’m wrong.

We can actually play some Cover 3 akin to what Seattle uses with Earl Thomas.

I don't care much for the interchangeable safety route. As much as i like Reshad Jones, he isnt a high safety and plays better closer to the line. If Minkah turns out like i think he does, he becomes the true FS this team has needed.

Question for the experts here...

Do you think he could be the neutralizing answer to the Gronks/middle threats that seem to plague us every year?

Back
Top Bottom