With Suh gone, will the Fins be looking at... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Suh gone, will the Fins be looking at...

Has to be a QB. You can't tell me that jettisoning Landry, Ajayi and Suh is not a rebuild......and rebuilds usually start at QB. Tanny was not Gases dude.

Honestly, it's the only way to keep fans interested at this point. We already know how Tanny plays with no line and no recievers. Draft a new QB, and I'll actually watch games next year.

I wouldn't think so.

I think they are pretty confident that elite talent will be there at 11.

Roquan Smith, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Derwin James, Tremaine Edmunds (if they are as high on him as some are).

The will be adding a blue chip player (non-QB).

I wouldn't think so.

I think they are pretty confident that elite talent will be there at 11.

Roquan Smith, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Derwin James, Tremaine Edmunds (if they are as high on him as some are).

They will be adding a blue chip player (non-QB).

While I like Vea and wouldn't be upset if they drafted him as I'm in the build the DL camp, the way things are going I'm not so sure they don't take a QB in the 1st. If nothing else it buys them time waiting for him to developed they can claim Tannehill wasn't THEIR guy.

I will turn the TV off immediately if DT is the pick in the first round.

For real. Have we not learned that DT is a largely irrelevant position when it comes to wins after having Suh? We had one of the best in the game and the defense has been laughable.

For real. Have we not learned that DT is a largely irrelevant position when it comes to wins after having Suh? We had one of the best in the game and the defense has been laughable.

A aging Wake, youth stacked next to him and a LB corp that couldn't get a tackle behind the LOS, and you are pointing to the lone man eating up at least 2 blockers on every play?

Suh isn't a God, but he did his job. It's not his fault the talent needed to be developed or just never showed up.

DT is now a irrelevant position. Years ago, it was Guards. Now it's DT. GTFOH with that nonsense.

Has to be a QB. You can't tell me that jettisoning Landry, Ajayi and Suh is not a rebuild......and rebuilds usually start at QB. Tanny was not Gases dude.

Honestly, it's the only way to keep fans interested at this point. We already know how Tanny plays with no line and no recievers. Draft a new QB, and I'll actually watch games next year.

Question now becomes which one and does Miami trade up or stand pat at #11? My personal choice would be Mayfield and I think the Dolphins would have to jump the Jets to get him. Of course, how Cousins' free agency plays out will tell us a lot more.

If Miami stands pat, I think Jackson and Rudolph will be there. Jackson has exciting potential, but he has work to do. Rudolph would probably be considered a reach at #11, but I like him. I was trying to think of a comparison for him and this may be strange, but kind of a combination of Pennington and Rivers.

Question now becomes which one and does Miami trade up or stand pat at #11? My personal choice would be Mayfield and I think the Dolphins would have to jump the Jets to get him. Of course, how Cousins' free agency plays out will tell us a lot more.

If Miami stands pat, I think Jackson and Rudolph will be there. Jackson has exciting potential, but he has work to do. Rudolph would probably be considered a reach at #11, but I like him. I was trying to think of a comparison for him and this may be strange, but kind of a combination of Pennington and Rivers.

Cian Fahey did GIFs of plays Rudolph ran..He looks much better than I thought, I think he may slip into round 2..

Back
Top Bottom