"With the 171st pick in the draft, the Dolphins select... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"With the 171st pick in the draft, the Dolphins select...

phinfreak

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Marcus Vick.

Go ahead, lets hear it.

Why not, late round pick on a talented yet troubled QB, what's the down side given Saban's talent?

I'm all for it.

that'd be early for him actually...we'd be reaching...

I've been thinking the same thing. He's got a lot of talent but he's been in so much trouble off the field I don't know how good he'd do. If Saban could make him stay out of trouble and play football the way he did at VT I'd be very pleased to get him late in the draft.

Though it is interesting to say you can get a star quality QB in the 2nd day of the draft this year...

Starting the Virginia Correctional System........

Why use a pick? We can just get him off the undrafted FA market if we wanted him. My guess is he's going to the Falcons. If he doesn't, something bad happened between the Vick brothers.

i'd take a gamble on him in like the 6th or 7th round if he's still available. Marcus has some screws loose up above but he's still young. Before his latest lapses, some were saying he had more talent than his brother who I think is great playmaker with tons of talent but gets too much hype and is overrated.

Marcus Vick was just arrested recently charged for pointing a gun at teenagers. If the court ruling stands, he will serve 3 years in jail.

No thanks. He's a moron and doesn't deserve to wear any respected jersey in the NFL/NCAA.

phinfreak said:
Marcus Vick.

Go ahead, lets hear it.

Why not, late round pick on a talented yet troubled QB, what's the down side given Saban's talent?

I'm all for it.

Talented? No

He was recruited to V tech because of what his brother did for the program and sat 2 years because they had a more talented QB they wanted to start, that more talented QB isnt in the NFL now, and neither should marcus be, his only upside is the name Vick

He doesnt run close to as well as his brother and he doesnt even have as good an arm, I wanted to like him but after seeing him play a few times....I saw he was garbage

Vertical Limit said:
Marcus Vick was just arrested recently charged for pointing a gun at teenagers. If the court ruling stands, he will serve 3 years in jail.

No thanks. He's a moron and doesn't deserve to wear any respected jersey in the NFL/NCAA.

Yeah, I just heard about that. The case will probably get dropped (seeing as he is an athlete), but he wont get drafted IMO because of all his problems.

Philter25 said:
:lol: So whats the over/under on when he goes jail? Before/after draft time? :lol:

Hopefully AFTER draft time....that way we can draft him in the 7th. Cecil Collins needs a cellmate :D

Back
Top Bottom