"With the 171st pick in the draft, the Dolphins select... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"With the 171st pick in the draft, the Dolphins select...

I would use a 6th round pick on him... but not much more than that...

Where to start....
Lets get past all the toruble he has been in....

His footwork is bad.....
His arm is weak....
He makes bad decision
He isn't as fast as you might think....
He's not too bright...

He'll be a long time 3rd string QB if he is lucky.............

Smacks said:
Where to start....
Lets get past all the toruble he has been in....

His footwork is bad.....
His arm is weak....
He makes bad decision
He isn't as fast as you might think....
He's not too bright...

He'll be a long time 3rd string QB if he is lucky.............

1. His footwork was highly regarded by Frank Beamer and the Virginia Tech coaching staff as one of the admirable qualities most Quarterbacks in todays age don't have. His pocket presence is unbelievable.

2. He had arguably the strongest arm in College football throwing on the run.

3. His 40 times coming out of High School were 4.24, 4.26, and 4.28. Which are faster than his brother.

I'm just curious, are you throwing bull**** out there because you simply don't like him? There's a difference between a player on the field, and off the field. Do I want us to draft him? No, I believe his attitude problems will ultimately be his downfall in the NFL. However, his talent is undeniable. If he can somehow get his act together, he has the potential to be the best Quarterback in this draft.

If marcus vick gets drafted the nfl is just showing the world that you can do what ever you want if your talented on the field. If you pull a gun out in a parking lot chances are you lose your job and are going to have a hard time finding a new one, but if you can run and throw a football everything is just fine. Marcus Vick is a complete embarassment and sure makes Ron Mexico seem like childsplay

A.P.A said:
1. His footwork was highly regarded by Frank Beamer and the Virginia Tech coaching staff as one of the admirable qualities most Quarterbacks in todays age don't have. His pocket presence is unbelievable.

3. His 40 times coming out of High School were 4.24, 4.26, and 4.28. Which are faster than his brother.

I'm just curious, are you throwing bull**** out there because you simply don't like him? There's a difference between a player on the field, and off the field. Do I want us to draft him? No, I believe his attitude problems will ultimately be his downfall in the NFL. However, his talent is undeniable. If he can somehow get his act together, he has the potential to be the best Quarterback in this draft.

1- His footwork is terrible whoever said it was good smoked a little to much last night

2- WHAT? He has a noodle arm and makes TERRIBLE reads

3- He is not that fast by any stretch, where did you read that? And if so who timed it? A team mate who clicked the watch wayyyy to early? And by the way coming out of high school his brother timed almost the exact same, and watching them both play marcus is no where near as fast as Mike

He talent is undeniable.....Undeniably bad

phinfreak said:
Marcus Vick.

Go ahead, lets hear it.

Why not, late round pick on a talented yet troubled QB, what's the down side given Saban's talent?

I'm all for it.

Because he is a steaming piece of Yak $hit.

That aside, if can't stay out of trouble in VA, how can anyone imagine he'd be able to stay out of trouble in Miami?

A.P.A said:

1. His footwork is pretty good, he runs from the police quite well.

2. He really does not need too much arm strength to brandish a .38 on teenagers.

3. His 40 times? 40 months in the pen takes a while!

I'm merciless today...crappy day at work!

endorphin said:
1. His footwork is pretty good, he runs from the police quite well.

2. He really does not need too much arm strength to brandish a .38 on teenagers.

3. His 40 times? 40 months in the pen takes a while!

I'm merciless today...crappy day at work!
:sidelol::sidelol:
really that is the only thing this guy is good for. To be a potential first rounder or second and then just having all of this happen shows signs of exteme stupidity. It is obvious that brother Mike is helping marcus out financially beacuse it seems marcus doesnt care about the contract he will get if he gets drafted. Dropping from a second rounder to 5th is a huge paycut

It just amazes me that people would still want him on the Phins. I guess some people are blinded by talent.

Noodle Arm said:
It just amazes me that people would still want him on the Phins. I guess some people are blinded by talent.

Wow you actually made your username the same as marcus vick's arm strength? ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom