With the 20th pick in the 1st Rd, Miami selects .... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 20th pick in the 1st Rd, Miami selects ....

Originally posted by canesandphins1
not dink and dunk at all is not a texas tech offense. here is there QB BJ Symons comp.% 64.4 for comparison on 666 attempts. River 71.0 on 438 attempts. NC state offense is more like Florida State they go from I formation to Spread. Has good feet in the pocket and feels the pressure and can step up and avoid the sack more like a warner, manning type than Mcnabb, Vick
Okay, because usually the QB's w/ those kinds of percentages, they're the dink and dunk type. I'm glad to hear that he's mobile enough. I don't care if he has breakneck speed. Being able to slide and avoid the rush is just as important.

Originally posted by Carolina_Dolfan
Do you watch college football? The guy can make all the throws, is a winner, good character and mobile (not Vick but makes great throws on the move), and has football smarts. The guy loves the game and is a great leader.
I don't watch college ball at all, so I'm completely in the dark. :( I have no personal opinions on college players.

Originally posted by Buffalo Sucks
If Rivers is available at #20, it would be amazing.

Rivers is great - let's end that argument.

The problem is, he's GONE G-O-N-E GONE by #20. Make no mistake.
That's why we need to get that 1st and 3rd for Ogun. It makes no sense to keep him, because we're just going to lose him the next year anyway due to him being an UFA. We're not giving him JT money...well, at least they better not. We have to many needs on offense to be piling more dough on the D.

I live 20 miles from the N.C. State campus and have seen Rivers play just about every weekend on TV. He isn't very mobile, but he has great pocket presence and a quick release so he doesn't get sacked a lot. One other positive is that he was a 4 year starter and never missed a game, so he's not injury prone. The guy is also married with a small child, so its unlikely that he will be out partying at all hours and hanging with the wrong crowd. If he's available at #20 we'd be foolish to pass him up in my opinion.

What's with these guys, some have us @#22 - 1st round, some 26th what's the deal they are making a mockery of this draft :lol: :chuckle:

Wasn't there someone who criticized Marino's mechanics as well? I can't remember who, but I think I remember hearin that Marino was criticized for his mechanics before the 83 draft.

Originally posted by T-Bone
What's with these guys, some have us @#22 - 1st round, some 26th what's the deal they are making a mockery of this draft :lol: :chuckle:

Yea some haven't been updated since the Dolphins were out of the playoffs.

I'm going to keep track of the official number of times someone starts a thread entitled, " With the 20th selection, the Dolphins chose....." between now and April......this is #2.....carry on, please....

please let him slide all the way down to us and maybe another 1st rounder beacuse of Ogun we get a WR or a OL could we have a new OFFENSE I THINK SO

Originally posted by webjammn
If he's available at #20 we'd be foolish to pass him up in my opinion.
Amen brother! :drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom