With the 3rd pick in 2007 draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 3rd pick in 2007 draft?

dfin54

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
we suck!! don't give me any positive threads about we will win and make
the playoffs! that is bull. The one positive is Brown got over 100 yards rushing! We will be 1-5. awesome Saban

dfin54 said:
the playoffs! that is bull. The one positive is Brown got over 100 yards rushing! We will be 1-5. awesome Saban

actually i think we will get the first pick in the draft. We are THAT bad

dfin54 said:

We draft somebody that doesn't drop Joey's passes. 5 drops today. One for an int.

How about a stud LT to go along with our new offensive coordinator. If we can trade back a few spots and still pick one up so much the better.

MiamiMan147 said:
How about a stud LT to go along with our new offensive coordinator. If we can trade back a few spots and still pick one up so much the better.

That would work, too.

If Miami is picking at 3, I think you have to trade down to pick up a tackle for the OL and a LB or another S for the D.

i like how our O-line looked today. if they continue to play that well, i say we draft a top safety next year. if we can get 2 first round picks...how, i dont know. then id draft 2 top safeties...Buffalo did that, they drafted Ko Simpson and that dude from ohio state? i forgot his name. 2nd round we pickup a Center.

If we draft in the top five, we're taking Joe Thomas, the left tackle from Wisconsin. If he's off the board, we trade down and grab USC's Sam Baker or a defensive player in the middle of the round.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
If we draft in the top five, we're taking Joe Thomas, the left tackle from Wisconsin. If he's off the board, we trade down and grab USC's Sam Baker or a defensive player in the middle of the round.

Or Levi Brown

We need some youth on the D-line, I say we draft Gaines Adams from Clemson.

Trade down and draft all SEC guys.

JK, but serious trade down. Some how pick up another late first and draft Levi Brown and Jutin Blalock.
LT-Levi Brown
LG-Jeno James
C-Rex Hadnot
RG-Justin Blalock
RT-Vernon Carey
^Not to shabby

UF Fin Kat said:
levi brown is an RT.

He could be a dominant RT, but there's no reason to say at this point he can't play LT. If he shows poorly at the senior bowl, maybe then, but he'll get every shot possible to prove he's a LT.

Frisches13283 said:
He could be a dominant RT, but there's no reason to say at this point he can't play LT. If he shows poorly at the senior bowl, maybe then, but he'll get every shot possible to prove he's a LT.
he's just not as athletic and dominant as a potential LT.

Back
Top Bottom