With the 3rd pick in 2007 draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 3rd pick in 2007 draft?

I am officially jumping on the "Draft Joe Thomas" bandwagon, we need O-Line help a lot more than secondary help, IMO

If we draft in the top 5, I think we should trade our top 5 pick and pick up two 1st rounders. Since we have no second this would be ideal. If we get the two 1st round picks I would like to see a LT and a LB/DB. I also believe Harrington would be in demand with Daunte coming back at 100% and starting next season (baring any injuries). We could get another pick for him, and draft a young prospect in the later rounds for the future.

Dolfan11 said:
If we draft in the top 5, I think we should trade our top 5 pick and pick up two 1st rounders. Since we have no second this would be ideal. If we get the two 1st round picks I would like to see a LT and a LB/DB. I also believe Harrington would be in demand with Daunte coming back at 100% and starting next season (baring any injuries). We could get another pick for him, and draft a young prospect in the later rounds for the future.

We have all our draft picks this upcoming draft exacept for a 6th(potentially a 5th).

Where the hell do some of you guys keep getting the idea we don't have a second round pick?

Dolfan11 said:

We have a 2nd round pick this year, it was last years pick that we gave up. If we do trade out of a pick and get two first rounder i would be completely extactic about it. If we traded some of our older players we could probably get some more picks for them to use to fill our needs in the draft. If we try to build on most of the roster that we have right now we are not going to be successfull because most of this team is soft.

PhinFan0202 said:
We have a 2nd round pick this year, it was last years pick that we gave up. If we do trade out of a pick and get two first rounder i would be completely extactic about it. If we traded some of our older players we could probably get some more picks for them to use to fill our needs in the draft. If we try to build on most of the roster that we have right now we are not going to be successfull because most of this team is soft.

thats why I would be in favor of trading away some of our core players who are aging.

Same old Same old.

finsgonewild said:
"i think we will get the first pick in the draft. We are THAT bad"
With which we will pick a quarterback, that won't be on the team 5 years later.

DBoston80 said:
thats why I would be in favor of trading away some of our core players who are aging.

I would do it. We need to get some younger players in here so that we can get a team built for the future. Zach and J.T. have been great for us but if they play somewhere else it's not the end of the world. We got over Offerdahl when he left we can do the same with others.

Good thing the draft is held in April. If you had asked me five minutes after last Sunday's game I wouldve picked a kicker

Back
Top Bottom