With the 60th pick in the 2007 NFL Draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 60th pick in the 2007 NFL Draft...

DRNEWBEE

Somewhere someone's getting shot!
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins select Garrett Wolfe RB Northern Illinois...Looks like we need a 3rd down scat back and a KR, why not get both in one package...Either him or Booker I would be happy with, but its obvious we are getting a RB in the 2nd Round.

Man I like Wolfe, we can go alot of directions . . . and don't forget we still got the Ricky situation. I don't know about the 60th pick for a RB tho, we got holes to fill and groom, and RB is not one of them. Honeslty, I hope the Dolphins can trade their pick down, and get 2 late first round picks and grab Olsen and Kalil. That would have me buzzing.

I sincerley doubt we go RB in round 2. That being said, we definitely need to address Special Teams (PR/KR) after the loss of Welker. Maybe we'll start to see Z Thomas for KR threads the way we did for Z Thomas to Safety threads a while back!

I don't think that its obvious that we get a RB in RD 2.....we could go in several directions. OL, TE, WR, CB...I wouldn't mind seeing us grab that TE from AZ St. with our first #2 now that McMike is a goner.

No running back on day one, and round 2 is way too early for Wolfe.

Send the pick to Atlanta for Schaub!!

If we spend one more 2nd round pick on a QB that is not in the draft I will go nuts. Forget Schaub, its either Daunte or draft a QB, no more of these OTHER teams QB's on this team.

If we spend one more 2nd round pick on a QB that is not in the draft I will go nuts. Forget Schaub, its either Daunte or draft a QB, no more of these OTHER teams QB's on this team.

Agreed. Before we jump the gun, we haven't fully been able to evaluate Culpepper. Granted he didn't make all the right decisions, but our O Line at the time didnt give him much time in the pocket.

Lets see what he can do, and if possible, draft Stanton or T. Smith in the second. Quinn wont be there, neither will Jamarcus.

I say we dangle our 3rd round pick for PacMan Joney to Tenn, that would solve our holes at KR/PR and CB. I know the guy has some off the field problems, but dang that would be a huge pickup.

The Miami Dolphins select Garrett Wolfe RB Northern Illinois...Looks like we need a 3rd down scat back and a KR, why not get both in one package...Either him or Booker I would be happy with, but its obvious we are getting a RB in the 2nd Round.

now u tell me why iots obviuos we are going rb with the 60th pick....thats such a untrue statement.....we need to first see what happens with ricky...if ricky comes back whats the point of spending such a high pick on a guy who will rarely see the field....ill tell you i would like to get....that WR who rant the fastest 40 at the combine....help anyone.....what round do ppl think he should go?

I say we dangle our 3rd round pick for PacMan Joney to Tenn, that would solve our holes at KR/PR and CB. I know the guy has some off the field problems, but dang that would be a huge pickup.

he cant return kicks from jail...but he will definitely get kicked in jail....Make it Rain Pac Man

Send the pick to Atlanta for Schaub!!

i love it how ppl just love to give away picks when all thats done with this franchise before is hurt us.....schaub aint a sure thing and he's a west coast offense guy......no thank you..i say we acquire more picks some way somehow and build through the draft

I dont know if this is far fetched, but the way CC/RM are going anything is possible, Reinstated Ricky Williams is traded to Oakland for their 2nd Rd pic and we pull off a Draft Day trade w/ NE and acquire their two 1st Rd Pics & Randall Gay (this is b/c Quinn is going at our pic) and they select Leon hall.
We then select Bowe, Olson (1st), Ryan K, Leonard (2nd), 3rd (Tanard Jackson) --- Day 1

Again, anything can happen

Back
Top Bottom