With the 60th pick in the 2007 NFL Draft... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 60th pick in the 2007 NFL Draft...

I dont know if this is far fetched, but the way CC/RM are going anything is possible, Reinstated Ricky Williams is traded to Oakland for their 2nd Rd pic and we pull off a Draft Day trade w/ NE and acquire their two 1st Rd Pics & Randall Gay (this is b/c Quinn is going at our pic) and they select Leon hall.
We then select Bowe, Olson (1st), Ryan K, Leonard (2nd), 3rd (Tanard Jackson) --- Day 1

Again, anything can happen

lol, man if we do go RB in the 2nd . . . I would take Leonard and not Wolffe. Leonard is a beast, and if Ricky isn't here I would like that combo. Yea we could still use a scat back with quickness, but I'll take Leonard over Wolfe.

Any way we can get Olsen and Ryan K, or Joe Thomas and Ryan K would make my weekend.

now u tell me why iots obviuos we are going rb with the 60th pick....thats such a untrue statement.....we need to first see what happens with ricky...if ricky comes back whats the point of spending such a high pick on a guy who will rarely see the field....ill tell you i would like to get....that WR who rant the fastest 40 at the combine....help anyone.....what round do ppl think he should go?

i think you mean yamon figurs, he ran a 4.29 in the 40 yard dash! he could be a dangerous deep threat and return man for us! he's projected a 6th round draft pick, but i think he'll be a 4th or 5th round draft pick!

http://www.nflfans.com/x/2007/showplayer.php?key=Yamon Figurs

Pac-Man on South Beach? He'll break some kind of rule somewhere, and be absolutely no good to us.

WE need to select Oline with atleast two of the first day picks. IF quinn is not there we have to take levi brown. In the second round i would love to see us grab either kalil or even that guy grubbs, Staley would be nice aswell. Then with the other second round pick pick up a WR or CB or maybe even stanton if hes there. I wouldnt mind grabing stanton and letting him develop behide Cpep for a year or 2. But Oline has to be the main priority

The Miami Dolphins select Garrett Wolfe RB Northern Illinois...Looks like we need a 3rd down scat back and a KR, why not get both in one package...Either him or Booker I would be happy with, but its obvious we are getting a RB in the 2nd Round.

Based on what??

Wolfe would be a great addition, on Day 2. Pretty big reach in the 2nd.

Why take a RB in the 2nd to return kicks when we can take Ginn(we need a WR way more than a RB)and have Ginn be the return man and a playmaker on offence.

Ozzy rules!!

Alright Alright. I understand we have other glaring needs, but I am positive we pick up a Running back if we keep those two picks in the 2nd Round. It might be too early for Wolfe, but alot of people are projecting Booker that high. If we are going to be a running team, we need a change of pace back. Two back systems are key for a lot of teams in the NFL these days.

Alright Alright. I understand we have other glaring needs, but I am positive we pick up a Running back if we keep those two picks in the 2nd Round. It might be too early for Wolfe, but alot of people are projecting Booker that high. If we are going to be a running team, we need a change of pace back. Two back systems are key for a lot of teams in the NFL these days.

You do realize Ricky will most likely be back right?

Brian Leonard. Cams new FB. Cam said he builds his O from inside out meaning center, QB, FB. If any RB/FB is drafted, I could see this guy.

If Ginn isn't taken with #9, which will probably be the case. I think Anthony Gonzalez wouldn't be a bad pick at #60

Back
Top Bottom