With the 7th pick in the 09 draft... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 7th pick in the 09 draft...

No, we have to get Rey Rey. The man is an absolute MONSTER! and i agree with Miami Dolphin1985, Hamlin would be a perfect pick in the second round. he can play SS and FS,too

I know what you mean. I live in L.A. so I always get to watch the Trojans. Rey is a beast by any standards. I've seen him do everything here. Cover, play the run, get to the QB. But mainly, he makes plays happen no matter what.

I know what you mean. I live in L.A. so I always get to watch the Trojans. Rey is a beast by any standards. I've seen him do everything here. Cover, play the run, get to the QB. But mainly, he makes plays happen no matter what.

How are players like Fil Moala, Taylor mays and brian cushing performing?

Mays and Cushing are pretty much playing like they should, especially Mays.

Moala is still kinda stuck behind the shadow that has been Sedrick Ellis, so it's tougher for him to break out and be noticed.

Also, don't count out Kevin Ellison.

I dont understand your post? How did we get the Jets first round pick? Are we going to trade up to get it from them?

The Miami Dolphins select James Laurinaitis of Ohio State. We will not draft #1 chicken little. Stayed in school his final year to advance his learning on the position and showed loyalty. Proved it isn't all about the money, at least to this day and age after consulting LB legends of the past out of OSU. He is literally a more physically gifted, young Zach Thomas and we all know what came of that career.

If that's true, what makes you think he'll still be there at 7?

i know we see some secondary help for sure, but at some pt. this season i hope to see what henne can do, because in the small chance we do take that no. 1 in the draft i want tebow, but if not def maualuga hes a beast

Tebow?

Why don't we just wait until Alex Smith is cut?

Tewbow won't go in the top 10 anyway. He'll be found out before then.

I think Tebow was found out this week, he really just isn't a QB and Ole Miss isn't even close in talent. Tebow over threw how many easy 6's? His avg / completion and rush are down to non-superman levels. Meyer has also been exposed. But think about Tebow, the guy couldn't beat St. Augustine in HS, and has 5 losses as a starter in less than two years... c'mon he's just not a winner. Stafford is the #1 QB taken.

yeah he overthrew some passes, but he didnt make mistakes, florida's overall team sucks tebow is that team, hes a smart player and it seems like he plays better when he gets hit....did u watch stafford play??? he didnt do anything until bama started loosening up on d

Mays and Cushing are pretty much playing like they should, especially Mays.

Moala is still kinda stuck behind the shadow that has been Sedrick Ellis, so it's tougher for him to break out and be noticed.

Also, don't count out Kevin Ellison.

i dono i watch every game as well and ellison seems more of a playmaker and more rangy then mays. either ellison is always finding a way to get to the ball or its just that they dont throw near mays and its always near ellisons side. either way hes a blaler as well.

Back
Top Bottom