With the Browns bringing in Tannehill... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the Browns bringing in Tannehill...

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
For interviews, is this the signal that they want to hear trade options with Miami? Is this when draft day drama begins?

Miami would be very silly, very silly indeed, to trade up for Tannehill. I say call the Browns' bluff and wait and see if he is still there at 8.

All they are trying to do is get us to trade up to 4. I do not think we will bite. I hope not anyway.

No thanks. You don't build through the draft by trading away your draft picks. We should stay at 8. If he falls to us then great. If not, draft BPA or trade back.

if you think the browns want him at #4 you're not gonna try and trade up with them anyways...you're gonna go to minnesota at #3...call the browns bluff...if they take him at #4 they take him...i still say it won't happen

Cleveland is bluffing....why take Tannehill when they paid Colt McCoy all that money? If they decide to take Tannehill at 4 then we move on and a nice player will drop down to us.

Haha, yeah, but do we fall for it? If they traded with us, they'd get either of these four, Claiborne, Ingram, Richardson, or Blackmon. Plus whatever else we'd give.

the only one of those $ names their sniffing at #8 is ingram...and thats if he gets by jax...

Cleveland is bluffing....why take Tannehill when they paid Colt McCoy all that money? If they decide to take Tannehill at 4 then we move on and a nice player will drop down to us.

McCoy was drafted in the 3rd round.... and no they are not paying him all that much

Back
Top Bottom