With the Browns bringing in Tannehill... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the Browns bringing in Tannehill...

How'd you like to be Mccoy? They make it known they want Manning and fail, they make it known the want Tannehill, or why have him visit? At least Moore knows we are looking for a better qb. Moore has earned to compete, no doubt.

How'd you like to be Mccoy? They make it known they want Manning and fail, they make it known the want Tannehill, or why have him visit? At least Moore knows we are looking for a better qb. Moore has earned to compete, no doubt.
McCoy forgets that he's Colt McCoy half the day. He probably wont remember the Browns trying to bring in a better QB.

We have to leave this draft with Weeden or Tannehill.

I hope the Browns draft him as that would take the choice out of our hands and make Ireland consider Weeden as the guy who would be more ready to help this team win now. It would also push down a more talented athlete that might allow us to trade down and gain a extra pick in the 2nd round hopefully for a mid first round pick which hopefully be used on Weeden. We need another outside pass rusher badly and there is not much out there after the early going but may Ireland the SUPER SCOUT can pick one up in that second round. Currenly my line of thinking is that Ireland is going for that pass rusher in round one and hoping that Tannell, Weeden or Cousins is staill available in round two. I know that is going to upset some fans here but thats the way I see it.

Why do everyone thinks we want Tannehill at the no. 8 pick? Here you guys go again, building yourself up a pick that may not happen even if he's there, and then go crazy on the site trying to figure why did we pass him up.. Bottomline, no enough of us watched him at Texas A&M to know if he's worth it. I'm surprised the draft guru have him as the 3rd best after only playing a season and a half in college, when other guys played a lot more. I won't be surprise if we pass him up in the first, but if he's there in the 2nd, grab him. I still think pass rush is no. 1 unless a certain WR drops into our lap..

My line of thinking goes along with what I said about Flynn: If Philbin wanted him, I wanted him. If Sherman wants Tannehill, I want him. With both of them, if not, no problem.

They're bluffing and i'd call them on it. If they do take Tannehill move on. I want Tannehill but I wouldn't even consider moving up to #3 for him

hypothetically if the Phins did want to trade up to the Browns #4, what would it cost in draft picks?

if it includes next years 1st, i would hope they dont do it for moving up 4 spots

however if they felt it necessary i would be okay with swapping this years 1st obviously, both the 3rds from the Marshall trade, and im guessing it would at least take 2012 2nd round and 2013 2nd round and maybe a 5th or 6th

but Ireland loves his draft picks, and Philbin is a build through the draft kind of guy so i doubt he would want to give up a bunch of high picks to move up 4 spots especially if he is looking at all at next years deep QB class

Tannehill will go down with other 1st round greats drafted by MIA like...J. Fletcher, J. Allen, T. Ginn,B. Milner and Y. Green. Just a nice list of productive players MIA FO's from the mid nineties on have seen through all their wisdom to help get MIA over the hump.

Projects who will be ready 'sometime' and 'hope' will have us hanging this FO (HC included) in 3 years.

They have the #4 pick and have to bring him in for a visit and must consider him. Just stating the obvious, they may take him if they like him that much. But no to trading up to get him..

I'm starting to think that Tannehill is not the guiy our coaching staff will draft even if he's there. I believe this guy is going to be a gamer but he's the thing. Philbin is going to run the WCO and in that offence you want a QB that is very accurate. That's not what Tannehill do best, at least not so far. I'm sure part of that is the fact he hasn't played as much as others but I have a gut feeling we'll go with someone else.In fact, I believe moving down is a strong posibility. If they can move down and get an exTra 2nd then why not?. We're NOT a QB away from winning it all. We have many holes and getting extra picks would be a good start to fill those holes.If we can get an extra 2nd then that'd give us 5 of the top 74 picks. We could get a WR,TE,QB, Pass rusher and a RT. Then we could go defence the rest of the way.

Ozzy rules!!

hypothetically if the Phins did want to trade up to the Browns #4, what would it cost in draft picks? if it includes next years 1st, i would hope they dont do it for moving up 4 spots however if they felt it necessary i would be okay with swapping this years 1st obviously, both the 3rds from the Marshall trade, and im guessing it would at least take 2012 2nd round and 2013 2nd round and maybe a 5th or 6th but Ireland loves his draft picks, and Philbin is a build through the draft kind of guy so i doubt he would want to give up a bunch of high picks to move up 4 spots especially if he is looking at all at next years deep QB class
Like others have said, we would have to move up to #3 with the Vikes. I don't see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom