With the Browns bringing in Tannehill... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the Browns bringing in Tannehill...

They're not drafting him...they just want us to be dumb and give up some picks..move along sir and draft Trent Richardson.

I also agree they are not drafting him. I say more power to them if they do... just means somebody drops to us and we either get great value or trade back and gain a pick...

either way, I'm shifting more towards a barkley or murray dream for miamis quarterback.

come to think of it....who else needs a qb other then miami and cleveland at this point.....i hope miami is not crazy enough to take the carrot.

Ireland will have his board set and live by it. The only exception is the pressure to get our future QB. But Ireland is in no way, no how going to take his first HC's draft, who is building his team through the draft, and trade up for Tannehill.

You heard Philbin say our OL has more pieces needed. I think we will look to trade down and then take Tannehill, but they will not over reach for him. I think Ireland probly has Thill on his board somewhere around 20-25. The market is filled with QB's and Cleveland is really the only one who is competition other than some teams in second round who might want a future guy. Buffalo may be one.

I am sticking to my mock currently. Trading down is not easy particularly if the big names are gone by pick #8.

Back
Top Bottom