With the first pick in the 2007 draft the Dolphins select | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the first pick in the 2007 draft the Dolphins select

Timmy54 said:
um no, brady is a joke. he isnt even the 3rd best qb comming out.
actually he's the best QB coming out.

also: joe thomas is the best player in the draft. and better than d'brickashaw. we need him. i just hate the thought of drafting that high (top 5 definitely) to get him.

Another bust at QB !

If we get it, we'll waste it on a quarterback that won't save us.

andysanchelima said:
ok T.daniels is not a back up man our problem is not cb its the saftey help imo i like bell better than tilman but w/e i think iur needs are
1) o line
2) a healthy QB
3) OLB

Daniels is not starting material.He doesnt have the speed to cover a fast wr.

UF Fin Kat said:
also: joe thomas is the best player in the draft. and better than d'brickashaw. we need him. i just hate the thought of drafting that high (top 5 definitely) to get him.
That's a bold statement. I'm not gonna lie, I've only see him play twice, so I can't agree or disagree with you, but damn. And at this point, losing doesn't bother me too much.

Eop05 said:
1st round - Thomas: OT Wisconsin, or Levi Brown OT PSU
2nd round - Best OG available
3rd round - Chad Henne: QB Michigan
4th round - Best LB available
5th round - Best CB available
6th round - LB/CB

Unpossible. The Dolphins had the good sense to trade their 2nd round pick for Culpepper. :fire:

TVs Soupy Sales said:
Unpossible. The Dolphins had the good sense to trade their 2nd round pick for Culpepper. :fire:

That was last year's 2nd.

if miami picks in the top 2 it should be calvin johnson... if it's top 5 - 8 joe thomas is the man!!!

dolfan91 said:
if miami picks in the top 2 it should be calvin johnson... if it's top 5 - 8 joe thomas is the man!!!

If we pick top 2, we'll be able to trade down if Johnson even declares. He's a junior after all. There will be him, Quinn, Peterson(if he declares), and Thomas, along with a handful of other star player to be had.

I GOT GAME said:
who's it going to be????

Can we DELETE this waste of a thread please? :shakeno:
It's way too freakin' early for this lame crap! :fire:

oodolphins said:
Can we DELETE this waste of a thread please? :shakeno:
It's way too freakin' early for this lame crap! :fire:

It is way to early to say where we pick, but dicussing who we would like to see or where we think people will go is part of the DRAFT FORUM.

Has anyone thought about Jamarcus Russell from LSU? I mean, Saban did recruit that guy and he is 6'6 252 lbs plus I believe he could be the next McNabb-like kinda guy. He can definitely pass and he can run when he has to. That'd be a solid second round pick up after an offensive tackle or guard in the first.

Back
Top Bottom