With the possible switch to the 4-3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the possible switch to the 4-3

Big Daddy 13

Rookie
Reaction score
Do the fins go after somebody like Coples for DE? Or maybe someone like Burfict to play the Middle while Dansby moves to the outside?

I hope we stay the heck away from Burfict. Dude will cost us 100 yards a game in stupid penalties.

Coples makes a lot of sense. Looks like the Fins have talked to Audie Cole (MLB NCST...6'4" 248 lbs) at the Senior Bowl as well and he's projected to be a mid 3rd rounder - early 4th rounder so he may be in play to man the middle of the defense.

Let Soliai walk, the use that money for Mario Williams. Then draft Coples.
Williams, Odrick, Starks, Coples-That's a scary front 4

Let Soliai walk, the use that money for Mario Williams. Then draft Coples.
Williams, Odrick, Starks, Coples-That's a scary front 4
Soliai is a free agent, he's not counting against our cap right now and we have $21 million in cap room with 39 players under contract. We sign Mario Williams we can forget about Peyton Manning or Matt Flynn.

I'd rather spend the money on the QB.

Or Luke kueckly.defensive rookie of the year! I can see it happening with the 4-3 switch

Top 10 is way too high for a MLB regardless of scheme. For top 10 defense you're looking for someone who sacks the QB or a DB that takes away half of the field in coverage.

Top 10 is way too high for a MLB regardless of scheme. For top 10 defense you're looking for someone who sacks the QB or a DB that takes away half of the field in coverage.

You know, thats funny.

About...ohhhh 5 years ago, I was STRONGLY advocating we take an MLB with our top 10 pick.

Had we done so, we would have the very best ILB tandem in the NFL, and our defense would instantly be much better.

We indeed completely and totally wasted that pick on a "Game changer" instead.....damnit!!!!

You know, thats funny.

About...ohhhh 5 years ago, I was STRONGLY advocating we take an MLB with our top 10 pick.

Had we done so, we would have the very best ILB tandem in the NFL, and our defense would instantly be much better.

We indeed completely and totally wasted that pick on a "Game changer" instead.....damnit!!!!

The Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis's are rare. There's not one of those in this year's draft.

Honestly, I wonder if Spitler or Mitchell could handle the MLB spot. Dansby and Burnett at OLB could easily mask their deficiencies.

Honestly, I wonder if Spitler or Mitchell could handle the MLB spot. Dansby and Burnett at OLB could easily mask their deficiencies.

Bellichick and Brady are masters at uncovering 'masked' deficiencies and exploiting them

Bellichick and Brady are masters at uncovering 'masked' deficiencies and exploiting them
ha, well the jokes on them because Miami has done a much better job of displaying their deficiencies before anyone has to exploit them.

guys please tell me what do you like about Quinton Coples??

Back
Top Bottom