With the possible switch to the 4-3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the possible switch to the 4-3

guys please tell me what do you like about Quinton Coples??
Theres quite a bit about him in the Senior Bowl thread. In short...hes a monster. He is extremely powerful..good hand use..gets off the ball decent but not exactly super explosive. So far the reports have been that hes dominated this week.

Top 10 is way too high for a MLB regardless of scheme. For top 10 defense you're looking for someone who sacks the QB or a DB that takes away half of the field in coverage.

Unless his name is Brian Urlacher.

I loved Burfict when I first saw him at ASU but the guy makes way too many stupid penalties...late hits, helmet-to-helmet hits, out-of-bound hits, and unsportsmanlike penalties. If we take a LB, I would grab Courtney Upshaw and move him to the line in a 4-3 defensive formation. He is great at getting to the QB.

if we switch to the 4-3 and IF we have the 8th pick i think we should draft Devon Still in the 1st, Vinny Curry or Andre Branch in the 2nd And Audie Cole in the 3rd....

The Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis's are rare. There's not one of those in this year's draft.

I agree there's probably not an MLB I would spend the 9th on at this juncture, but an all world MLB is not that rare. Navarro Bowman has outplayed Willis much of the year, Urlacher has made the Bears a dominant Defense since the day he was drafted and there is a kid here in Dallas that is a tackling machine.

I'm only suggesting that generalizing that no position is as important as any other is a huge mistake, and that is the reason, in general terms, I am a huge proponent of BPA.

Pending FA, i think we absolutely target Coples. We need a DE and possibly a LB. We could get away with Dansby Burnett Misi at LB if needed.

if we switch to the 4-3 and IF we have the 8th pick i think we should draft Devon Still in the 1st, Vinny Curry or Andre Branch in the 2nd And Audie Cole in the 3rd....

Still, Odrick and Wake up front.... WE ARE...PENN STATE

I agree there's probably not an MLB I would spend the 9th on at this juncture, but an all world MLB is not that rare. Navarro Bowman has outplayed Willis much of the year, Urlacher has made the Bears a dominant Defense since the day he was drafted and there is a kid here in Dallas that is a tackling machine.

I'm only suggesting that generalizing that no position is as important as any other is a huge mistake, and that is the reason, in general terms, I am a huge proponent of BPA.
Sean Lee

again, WE ARE...PENN STATE. lol

I wanted pwillis as well, but it all depends on the right time. Ex when we needed DT we got Tim bowens but fdup in 96 with MLB ... No Ray Lewis, lucked up with ZThomas. All to say Miami has a problem with picking the obvious. Nicks n Bryant and etc.

Blackmon or Couples if not trade down look for Tanny/Flores late 1st

Back
Top Bottom