With the X-th pick, the Dolphins get...Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the X-th pick, the Dolphins get...Brady Quinn

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lets look at the worst teams in the league by record. (List posted below). Out of these teams, the teams that need a QB are: Detroit, KC

Now we know KC will win a bunch more games when Green comes back, so they're out of the picture. Detroit is who we’re competing with. Lions have a few winnable games left. One against us will be big (we’ll whup their ***, but yea)

My point is, not a lot of teams NEED QBs. We are one of the teams that do. Brady is perfect. He’s like Carson Palmer from a few years ago. He’s playing under Weis. You cant really have a better QB coming out of college than him.

Worst:
-Oakland-Walters

Then:
-Tampa-Grad, Simms
-Cleveland-Frye
-Tennessee-Young
-Houston-Carr
-Detroit-
-Green Bay-Rodgers
-Arizona-Leinart

Then:
-Buffalo-Losman
-Kansas City-
-Washington-Campbell
-San Fran-Smith

I agree that right now our QB situation is looking bleak but i don't think that's the direction that we going to go with in the draft. I'm thinking the o-line and defense is where we are going to go first. If they drafted Brady Quinn though i would not be unhappy with the pick. If Calvin Johnson was on the board it would be a hell of a choice to make.

calvin johnson or ted ginn jr.....the raiders need a qb and theyll take quinn. we need playmakers!!!!!!!!

PhinFan0202 said:
I agree that right now our QB situation is looking bleak but i don't think that's the direction that we going to go with in the draft. I'm thinking the o-line and defense is where we are going to go first. If they drafted Brady Quinn though i would not be unhappy with the pick. If Calvin Johnson was on the board it would be a hell of a choice to make.

If Quinn is there, Saban would be foolish to pass on him. It's not very often that a team gets an opportunity to draft a big time QB. You have to capitalize on it when you get the chance, otherwise you end up with a QB carousel like we've had since Marino retired.
It is much easier to plug holes on the O-line and defense in rds 2-5 and through FA.

a rookie qb will not help our team. I say a lineman or linebacker who can blow some people up.

Lester said:
a rookie qb will not help our team. I say a lineman or linebacker who can blow some people up.

So I guess no team should ever draft a QB to build their team around. Tell that to Aikman, Elway, Manning. The Dolphins aren't in a position to contend any time soon, so they have to rebuild. That starts with a QB.

If we draft a QB I'll eat my baseball cap...

We need more the Brady Quinn to save this team. O-line, corner, defensive tackle, outside linebacker, speed reciever, back up running back....those are all MUCH bigger needs then Q.B.

As it stands right now we could get Troy Smith in the second :wink:

I wouldn't mind Troy Smith in the second (doubt he makes it that far), but in the first, we need a person to BLOCK for the QB. Either an O-Lineman, or an impact defensive player.

Back
Top Bottom