With the X-th pick, the Dolphins get...Brady Quinn | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the X-th pick, the Dolphins get...Brady Quinn

Kyfinsfan said:
If Brohm comes out - he will evenutally be the best pro of this years QB class. Quinn may be drafted higher, but Brohm is better.

Like Cutler last yr. They're both hidden on teams that dont get media attention.

PhinFan0202 said:
Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't everyone say Matt Leniart was a system QB as well? "Oh, he has all the talent in the world around him", "Anyone could make those throws". People also said that he has no arm which is probably not true as well. Analyst are going find something wrong with a top tier QB because they need something to talk about and sometimes what they say isn't always true.

I almost bought into the anti-Leinart campaign, and would find myself saying stuff like "look at all the talent USC had" and "he's got no arm" but the more I got to see him, the more I felt he had that "IT" factor.

He's proving the doubters wrong.

Phinz4Life said:
I almost bought into the anti-Leinart campaign, and would find myself saying stuff like "look at all the talent USC had" and "he's got no arm" but the more I got to see him, the more I felt he had that "IT" factor.

He's proving the doubters wrong.

Yeah he is. In two games as a rookie starter he's thrown 4 TDs 0 ints and has led two potential game winning drives and had it not been for the kicker he would be 2-0 as a starter.

Forgive my ignorance, I really pay scant attention to college football. The only time I follow it is in the two months of scouting leading up to the NFL Draft every year.

So what's the word on Tyler Palko?

Tailgun said:
Forgive my ignorance, I really pay scant attention to college football. The only time I follow it is in the two months of scouting leading up to the NFL Draft every year.

He wont be a 1st rounder and I see most sites have him pegged as a backup in the NFL. He's having good season though

It's been over 20 years since we drafted a QB who could possibly be our future, time to grows some balls and get one in day 1.

Tailgun said:

im not hating on the guy one bit...ok maybe i am...but i wouldnt want anything directly related to wanny

We need O-Line and help in the secondary more.
And Walters isn't the Raiders answer IMO.

Back
Top Bottom