With Will Allen on the team does this mean, no to Jimmy Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Will Allen on the team does this mean, no to Jimmy Williams

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope the phins are not counting there hopes on Will Allen and Andre Goodman to much. I still would love to see them go after a cb with there 1st pick.Passing on a Jimmy Williams or Cromartie would be a huge mistake.

uga3406 said:
I hope the phins are not counting there hopes on Will Allen and Andre Goodman to much. I still would love to see them go after a cb with there 1st pick.Passing on a Jimmy Williams or Cromartie would be a huge mistake.

I wouldn't mind picking either Williams or Cromartie

Jimmy Williams may be switched to FS according to some 'experts'

So the possibility isnt gone

ya because i think besides Mario and Brick that he is the safest player in the draft. Why? Because he is an excellent corner and even if he doesn't play well there ( which I doubt) he will be a excellent safety almost like a brian dawkins

well from what ive read about his pro day it wasnt exactly all that spectacular. its getting more and more likely he is moving to free safety. that being said it still will be tough to pass on him if he is there.

The bottom is falling out of Williams' stock. First of all, a couple of teams have taken him off their board completely after some issues arose at the Combine. Quite a lot of teams have removed him as a CB prospect from their boards as he's not athletic enough. Jimmy will be a FS, but will have to overcome the stigma of being labelled 'emotionally unstable' in Indy.

I Know Williams is good, and I thin he is a safety in the NFL. But I think he will go later than the mid of the first round, He didnt impress too many teams in interviews

He is falling while others are rising so if we trade down he still might be there.

dolfan3431 said:
ya because i think besides Mario and Brick that he is the safest player in the draft. Why? Because he is an excellent corner and even if he doesn't play well there ( which I doubt) he will be a excellent safety almost like a brian dawkins

What about AJ Hawk? I don't think anyone is safer....

Skeet84 said:
No way he will be there at 16. NO WAY! He is a solid top 6 pick

Skeet, read what he said. He was refering to the comment about Williams being the safest pick in the draft other than Brick and Mario. And I agree with him 110%, there a far more "safer" picks than Jimmy Williams, I don't even consider him a safe pick.

SpeedRush99 said:
Skeet, read what he said. He was refering to the comment about Williams being the safest pick in the draft other than Brick and Mario. And I agree with him 110%, there a far more "safer" picks than Jimmy Williams, I don't even consider him a safe pick.

In my best Homer Simpson voice " DOH "

Sorry I was not reading everything thru. I think D'Brick is the safest pick

Skeet84 said:
In my best Homer Simpson voice " DOH "

Sorry I was not reading everything thru. I think D'Brick is the safest pick

:wink: Its cool.

I agree Brick is the safest IMO.

if anything, jimmy williams is one of the least safe picks in the first round. as a corner, he's too slow. as a safety, he's unproven. and apparently he has a bad attitude.

Back
Top Bottom