Wizard Calls LeBron James Overrated. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wizard Calls LeBron James Overrated.

alen1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Like most NBA observers, LeBron James was tickled when he heard about DeShawn Stevenson's comments following last Thursday's Cavaliers game against the Washington Wizards. After the Cavs' loss, Stevenson said a number of things about James, including his belief that James is overrated. James said: "With DeShawn Stevenson, it's kind of funny. It's almost like Jay-Z [responding to a negative comment] made by Soulja Boy. It doesn't make sense." For those readers not cultured in hip-hop, Jay-Z is a hip-hop mogul while Soulja Boy is just a rapper.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nba?page=6

Lol. Do you agree?

I think i speak for America when i say:

"Who's Deshawn Stevenson?"

If you're going to belittle one of the best players in the league, shouldn't you be someone we've actually heard of? Another James Harrison opening his mouth when he should just keep quiet.

I think DeShawn and LeBron both have the same number of rings......NONE

Ridiculous for anyone to say that about him, especially someone with less everything except for ignorance.

Deshawn just recently even became relavant to his own team. I dont know why players like him feel the need to "wake sleeping giants" so to speak. Watch, next time these 2 teams play, Deshawn gets posterized.

Feel bad for him when the Cavs play them again. ESPN will make a 15 minute segment about it

lol Stevenson was trash with Orlando and isn't much better for Washington... things like this make me laugh.

There is a backstory to this. Something with LeBron and Drew Gooden who is boys with Stevenson. The Wizards as a team probably have a bad taste in there mouth from two seasons ago when LeBron hit two game-winners in the playoffs after taking 5 steps on both. LeBron is one of the elite players in the game. I think Stevenson telling LeBron to get off of Jay-Z's jock was quite funny. LeBron James is an awful soundbite.

There is a backstory to this. Something with LeBron and Drew Gooden who is boys with Stevenson. The Wizards as a team probably have a bad taste in there mouth from two seasons ago when LeBron hit two game-winners in the playoffs after taking 5 steps on both. LeBron is one of the elite players in the game. I think Stevenson telling LeBron to get off of Jay-Z's jock was quite funny. LeBron James is an awful soundbite.
I think Lebron's response was good and stevenson should worry about himself being overrated. Unless he isn't rated at all.............:D

I think Lebron's response was good and stevenson should worry about himself being overrated. Unless he isn't rated at all.............:D

Any role player takes a shot at an elite player they're going to get killed by fans.

Well I think Lebron is overrated. Don't get me wrong he's a great player but ESPN talks about him like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ. Be real... He's not that good.

Back
Top Bottom