Wizard Calls LeBron James Overrated. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wizard Calls LeBron James Overrated.

Im gonna play devil's advocate on this one. How about some props to Stevenson (or Stephenson?) for having the balls to say this about one of the game's best players... He's dead wrong, but I like his attitude.

Im gonna play devil's advocate on this one. How about some props to Stevenson (or Stephenson?) for having the balls to say this about one of the game's best players... He's dead wrong, but I like his attitude.

I think criticism of Lebron deserves to come from a player who has earned the right to speak his mind. Not a guy who's been in the league 7 years and never amounted to anything.

I think criticism of Lebron deserves to come from a player who has earned the right to speak his mind. Not a guy who's been in the league 7 years and never amounted to anything.

So he's been in the league longer then Lebron then. He's not an All-Star, but I wouldnt say he hasn't amounted to anything.

Like I said he was wrong in his comments, but don't you think it's refreshing to hear a guy speak his mind? I think it's hilarious that everyone wants pro athletes to say what they feel, then when they do we kill them for it.

So only super stars can say hes overrated?

I agree hes overrated and im no super star:lol:

When people call Lebron overrated who are you comparing him to is the question. If you hearing alot of Lebron's name its because he is avg. 30 points, 8 rebs, and 7 assists a game.

So he's been in the league longer then Lebron then. He's not an All-Star, but I wouldnt say he hasn't amounted to anything.

Like I said he was wrong in his comments, but don't you think it's refreshing to hear a guy speak his mind? I think it's hilarious that everyone wants pro athletes to say what they feel, then when they do we kill them for it.[/quote]

That is so dead-on. Plaxico Burress says he thinks the Giants will win the Super Bowl and it's like he won't on a Michael Richards like rant. "Bulletin board" material is garbage, IMO. These guys are pro's and I rarely think one team wins a game because another guy made a comment.

When the Jets won the Super Bowl was it because Namath guranteed it? No, it was because they were better prepared and a better team that day. Did the Pats destroy the Steelers because some safety said something? No, it was because the Pats were flat-out a much more talented team.

Tiger doesn't beat Rory Sabbatini because Rory talks junk. Tiger beats Rory Sabbatini because he's one of the greatest golfers ever. Now on the other side of it I don't think guys should bow down to the elite players.

Back
Top Bottom