Wondering How/Why Our Legion Of International Members Became Diehard Fins Fans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wondering How/Why Our Legion Of International Members Became Diehard Fins Fans

Thanks for setting the record straight mate. They certainly advertised the crap outta it years ago and led ya to believe every Aussie's fridge was filled with it. lol
View attachment 50184
Maybe one of our down under members, if not presently "down under" can confirm the rumor that the favorite Aussie beverage is carbonated Kangeroo piss

I just moved to NJ late last year, specifically Westfield so let me know if there will be any location for NJ fin fans to watch games!
There used to be a called Miami Mikes, I don’t know why but it closed down. The only other one I know is in NYC. But if I see something new when I get up there I’ll let you know. :cheers:

Thanks for setting the record straight mate. They certainly advertised the crap outta it years ago and led ya to believe every Aussie's fridge was filled with it. lol
View attachment 50184

Put it this way....it sells more overseas than it does here. It's big in England for some strange reason. 9.5/10 pubs wouldn't stock it here. It' just not drunk.

Back
Top Bottom