Wonderlic Scores? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wonderlic Scores?

ddough14

Rookie
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Wonderlic scores posted anywhere? I am curious to see how the QBs in the draft scored.

I would be interested in seeing a study of current qb's and they're wonderlic scores. How did a Brett Favre or Peyton Manning or Eli Manning score on this test? How reliable is it as a form of prediction?

I would be interested in seeing a study of current qb's and they're wonderlic scores. How did a Brett Favre or Peyton Manning or Eli Manning score on this test? How reliable is it as a form of prediction?

A very overrated test. There are many players that score high that never do anything.

A very overrated test. There are many players that score high that never do anything.

Guys like Farve...Bradshaw...Doug Williams...couldn't find a nut for a squirrel...but all are Superbowl winners.

Yeah they normally have it up on OTCdraft.com but their website is not working for some reason. I took that test before, I think I got a 22. Obviously it wasn't the same exact one but its intriguing.

i apologize for being a dummy on this,but does the Wonderlic test just football knowledge or general overall knowledge?

WTF?? Those were very easy questions, got all 9 right so i guess Im a genius....:D

I missed one, So I guess I got a 44. Stupid daylight and darkness crap. Who cares, Dan got a 16, Favre got a 22, it is like a simplified IQ test.

The NFL is keeping them under wraps now to hide the fact they fudge things for guys like Vince Young. Last year was their first attempt at doing so and there were some leaks (by GM's). Probably will be this year to but expect them to be less and less as they keep increasing security to keep them out of the public.

i apologize for being a dummy on this,but does the Wonderlic test just football knowledge or general overall knowledge?

All the questions are general knowledge. They are not meant to be extremely difficult. They are meant to test your awareness and attention to detail.

The aspect of the test that is difficult is that fact its timed. The questions are designed to be troublesome of someone rushes and doesnt read them thoroughly.

This is where the Football part comes in. Its so scouts can gauge how well a QB focuses under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom