Wonderlic Scores | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wonderlic Scores

Kosta that Av is great, almost as good as the one with Kermit and Yoda I think Balls Deep had it

LtDan662002 said:
Actually I have seen a list with him having a 14. It has been touched on several times in several threads

either way, lol, the "average" is 21, and perfect is 50, so 14 or 16, Marino still didn't do good but that didn't turn out to mean a damn thing did it :D . I'd rather have a QB who can do what he did and have a low test score than some guy who can tell which number/shape combo doesn't belong the quickest, lol

awing_pilot said:
the 10 concerns me, all i can picture is the dumb catcher in Major leauge that has to recite playboy info to make plays... LOL

Crowder is a big surprise, roth and the others are about where i expected them
Really?

I have read in a number of articles that he is a great scholar and also is a pupil of the game. For that reason it does not suprise me.

KostaTheGreek said:
i know this is off topic but did marcus Spears seriously not answer 1 question right? (on the link he's the last guy and no score)

I think you need to change the avatar because the mods are going to kill it. Not that I don't like it but the mods are going to kill it.

SleepWithDaFish said:
I think you need to change the avatar because the mods are going to kill it. Not that I don't like it but the mods are going to kill it.
his avatar is brilliant... it's actually been like it for a while. I'm also suprised the mods haven't done anything.

daniels is the score that surprises me... in his post draft interview he seems very well spoken and an educated kid... maybe he was nervous, bad test taker? haha i dont know but i still like him...

Nicky Napoleon said:
It was Rube Baker....What a great movie.... :roflmao:
It wasn't Major League then. Not the first one anyway. Tom Berenger played the catcher and his character was named Jake Taylor. I've never seen the sequel.

I am the prince of all Sayan's

Frank Gore has a learning disability.

MrClean said:
It wasn't Major League then. Not the first one anyway. Tom Berenger played the catcher and his character was named Jake Taylor. I've never seen the sequel.

Rube was the catcher in #2 and 3, he took over for tom beringer's character and beringer became a coach in 2 and 3, although in three they weren't indians anymore, they were a farm league called the Buzz.

Back
Top Bottom