Wonderlic Scores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wonderlic Scores

I wonder what Wannstedt would score if he took the test. If i had to take a guess i say he would score around 4-12 :roflmao:

:mg: chris rix scored above average with a 26?

I was surprised to see roscoe parish had a 10 and kay-jay harris had 12.

awing_pilot said:
the 10 concerns me, all i can picture is the dumb catcher in Major leauge that has to recite playboy info to make plays... LOL

Crowder is a big surprise, roth and the others are about where i expected them

On Crowder from NFL.com:

A highly intelligent person, he was a member of the National Honor Society, carrying a 3.5 grade point average.

Anyone know where I can find a free Wonderlic test? All the ones I've found on Google cost $$. Link anyone?

SleepWithDaFish said:
I think you need to change the avatar because the mods are going to kill it. Not that I don't like it but the mods are going to kill it.

Why?? I don't see the problem...It's just Mario and some girl and he is chasing her...???:confused:

donshula72 said:
:mg: chris rix scored above average with a 26?

I was surprised to see roscoe parish had a 10 and kay-jay harris had 12.
Did you see that it projected Kay Jay to go in round 2? What a steal if he pans out!

No wonder Clemson is having such a tough time on the field. They are actually educating the kids! :eek:

Five players with scores all above 20.

It seems the longer you attend Florida State the more ignorant you become. With a 26, Adrian Mcpherson got a higher score than all of the Florida State players.

The Miami Hurricanes are turning out rocket scientists......and they still lost to Clemson!! :tongue:

Hold that tiger......

04hill-1.jpg

BringBackShula said:
wow...Frank Gore got a 6!

He's got a learning disability so he's covered for that. The other guys who got low scores, they're just stupid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom