Woo Hoo!! Spikes in B-LO today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woo Hoo!! Spikes in B-LO today

Spikes , definitely !!!!!but Lindell couldn't kick my nuts past my bunghole even if I gave him a free shot.

spikes will not come to buffalo because he would have to play ricky twice a year, that will hurt to much i guess.....and he knows it !!! :-)

Originally posted by Al13
spikes will not come to buffalo because he would have to play ricky twice a year, that will hurt to much i guess.....and he knows it !!! :-)

Stick to soccer and slow down with those German beers will ya!

Any team is an upgrade if you are in cincinnati... poor soul will go to any team that will take him.... at least the bills have some direction nowadays (besides down)

Originally posted by MIADolFan
.... at least the bills have some direction nowadays (besides down)

Strong words especially when we swept you. Until you beat us, it's just a fantasy on your part.

Honestly, I hope the Bills do sign T. Spikes....

It would hopefully give Dave and Rick just what they need right about now.....

A Wake Up Call!!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist bashing these guys again, but after seeing that they've done absolutely nothing to upgrade our OLB position, this only makes it harder to swallow.....

I'm very displeased with the way Dave and Rick have gone about their FA business thus far.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:cool:

You can sign Spikes and Adams and I'm still not scared. I dont know, but I think my views on Buffalo are totally skewed. They are skewed because after facing the horror that was Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, James Lofton, Reed, awesome O-line, Smith, Bennett, Talley, Conlon, and company, no Buffalo team will ever scare me like that one did. Buffalo just doesn't scare me anymore, if they sweep us again then maybe I'll start to be concerned.

Although Buffalo is up and coming, your lack of depth and holes on D will prevent you from making to many waves. By the time your D is on the right track, Bledsoe will be walking with a limp. So, I'm not worried.

Back
Top Bottom