Woo Hoo!! Spikes in B-LO today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woo Hoo!! Spikes in B-LO today

LMAO.....

Originally posted by justafan
Strong words especially when we swept you. Until you beat us, it's just a fantasy on your part.

Until we beat you? Oh please, like we've never beaten you? Two games in a row, WOW, I'm impressed. Dont even make me dig up the all time record against you. You had one good run vs us in the early nineties, other than that we have OWNED your sorry butts. Until we beat you? lol, thanks, I needed a laugh

I'm very displeased with the way Dave and Rick have gone about their FA business thus far.....

Are your sure about that? I was beginning to think you were displeased but I wasn't certain. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :rolleyes:

Re: LMAO.....

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Until we beat you? Oh please, like we've never beaten you? Two games in a row, WOW, I'm impressed. Dont even make me dig up the all time record against you. You had one good run vs us in the early nineties, other than that we have OWNED your sorry butts. Until we beat you? lol, thanks, I needed a laugh

Let me rephrase that, until you beat us "again"..... We beat you with what we had last year despite our "holes" and "lack of depth" and we'll beat you with our upgrades. Don't give me the Lucas excuse. You couldn't beat us in buffalo and you couldn't beat the Vikes either.

I know our team doesn't scare you, I get the feeling your own team scares you.

Bledsoe walking out on a limp? That can easily happen to RW and Fiedler. So what's your point?

RW will get his yards so will Henry. Your leader is hurting your team by keeping the negotiations at a standstill. Whether or not it will hurt the team morally next year, we'll have to wait and see. He's obviously lost some respect from finfans.

Your complaining and whining about Wanny is early. More vets will be realeased towards June 1st. If most FA's will be signed by then , you guys are looking to steal a few. You don't realize that because let's face it, youre not comfortable with last years team and are scared.

You may have had a better record than us , but within the division you were the weakest last year.

Re: Re: LMAO.....

You may have had a better record than us , but within the division you were the weakest last year.

I don't know if that's an accurate statement... we split games with the Jets and Pats... didn't you get swept by both?

I haven't seen any other source that confirms Spikes will be in Buffalo today.. maybe your radio source is not that good??

If it came down to a tie breaker between the fins and bills you'd be gone. It's immaterial really being that both teams didn't make the playoffs. My point is that within the division Jets and Bills have money to get better. The fins didn't dominate the AFCE and have done nothing so far, towards taking the AFCE back and it scares a lot of finfans based on everyones responses.

well it can't come down to a tiebreaker if you are NOT TIED!!!
Just because a team signs alot of people doesn't mean they will be any better. You still have to play the games.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I haven't seen any other source that confirms Spikes will be in Buffalo today.. maybe your radio source is not that good??

I haven't either. I'm not one to get excited by rumor either. Until I see any of the top FA's signed I won't read much into it. I just know we have yet to land a big name defender. Whether it's Spikes , Peterson or anyone......that would be an upgrade compared to what we had last year

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
well it can't come down to a tiebreaker if you are NOT TIED!!!
Just because a team signs alot of people doesn't mean they will be any better. You still have to play the games.

I see your point but why are most finfans whining about the lack of movement in FA'cy? If that the case why not keep the same team? Your statement contradicts the sentiment of this board.

Stick to soccer and slow down with those German beers will ya!

oh now you think i´m from germany, i have no clue about football heh ? man in the last 10 years i saw probably more games live on TV than you

Check out www.billsdaily.com

He's here. Today AND tomorrow! :D :)

Go Bills!

We'll sign him, draft Kenny Peterson.... then kick some AFCE ASS!

Back
Top Bottom