Woody in tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody in tomorrow

wow...talk about us getting a little desperate...can you blame us though? who else is there:confused:

yea i saw this, hopefully he likes shulas steak more than the steak dinners they have been feeding him in lion town

good cuz looks like we are losin everything else so go ahead and overpay him.

I agree....might as well overpay...but with the rest of the money we have we need to get meadows...and one other guy

Man, what a day. Up and down. Up and down. Tons of action.

Gotta love the early stages of free agency + FinHeaven.com. :woot:

True...even though nothing got accomplished....it was a fun day..thanks finheaven peeps!!:bandwagon

Speilan get me my Woody, even if we have to overpay. I hope we end up with Jeno & Woody

Jesus, can you imagine the upgrade inside?? That'd be quite an improvement. But we still need a RT.

I say we overpay for Woody, sign James, and overpay for Tait as well and say to hell with the rest of the offseason save the 1st round pick (WR). :lol: :jk:

I'm just too confused to believe that poster right now.

Ruff day, huh, 84
Woody and James would be sweet.

God I love my Dolphins

What scares me is the we havent heard any news on Woody, there is no news on KFFL there is no news on ESPN. This offer of 6 yrs $37MM, $9.5MM bonus is nothing more then a rumor. God please deliver us a Woody & Jeno plsssssssss

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I'm just too confused to believe that poster right now.

You know what, that's about the best advice (inadvertent as it is) anyone can give after these two days.

Too many conflicting reports. It's insane. You gotta love free agency.

"You gotta love free agency"

Why can't there be more people with the mentally of us and 126 when it comes to FA? Too many people are ready to sink down with the titanic move after move by other teams. You gotta love it! It keeps us up and keeps us down. Finheaven went on a frenzy today and expect more tomorrow when this whole thing starts to clear up a bit.

I do hope this offer is true. Are we overpaying? Hell yeah. But you know what, in this modern day of sports.. that's how you win in the market.

Back
Top Bottom