Woody in tomorrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody in tomorrow

"Woody canceled his scheduled visit with the Dolphins on Thursday to stay in Detroit. An NFL source said the Lions were close to signing Woody to a frontloaded contract that includes the largest signing bonus ever given to an interior lineman in free agency. The current record was set last year when guard Randy Thomas received $7 million from the Washington Redskins."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ar05,0,5060504.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

So which report is true, the one that says he's coming here tomorrow, or the one that says he's staying in Detroit and signing with the Lions?

GOD, I WANT A WOODY!

Internet message board rumors from a guys with 20 posts.

Well, I for one had a great day cos I got my tix to see Ozzy at the ozzfest...row 15 in case you guys hadn't read...lol..back to free agency, stop dreaming guys, we'll get 2 guys but not 3. If we get Woddy and James we should all be very happy. We'd then get Pape or Starks on draft day and we're ready to rock and roll, no pun intended...lol but there's no way imo that we'll get 3 free agents for our o-line, at least not till after we know what we got on draft day.There's still hope but we need to move faster.

Ozzy rules!!

Go read 126's thread, Miami "conceded"

Well, this has definately been a whirlwind day. I don't remember last year being this hectic. This offseason alone is bumping my posting status through the roof. :lol: I don't know what to believe, but I imagine we will all know when something is official no?

Back
Top Bottom