WOOW Niners are 41 Million under the cap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOOW Niners are 41 Million under the cap

Holy crap......I didn't even know that was possible in this day and age.

WOOW!! Peter King was saying watch out Niners!! he said Steinbach Briggs and Clements can all go to Niners and they will be powerhouse

How many teams over the years have spent tons of cash in Free agency and done anything but disappoint? You build your team through the draft, and add a piece or two with free agents.

Well, considering that Nolan and Lance Briggs have a good history together, I wouldn't be surprised of he does bring in Lance Briggs [overpay for him] that way Lance Briggs can work side by side with Manny Lawson.

Alex Smith is improving every year. Wouldn't be surprised if they go Wide Receiver [Calvin Johnson?] in the first round; as they may have a Top 5-10 pick. Or perhaps go after a ballhawk like LaRon Landry. My guess would still be WR if Calvin is there.

Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Vernom Davis, Calvin Johnson, Antonio Bryant = Watch out for those 49ers.

Vertical Limit said:
Well, considering that Nolan and Lance Briggs have a good history together, I wouldn't be surprised of he does bring in Lance Briggs [overpay for him] that way Lance Briggs can work side by side with Manny Lawson.

Alex Smith is improving every year. Wouldn't be surprised if they go Wide Receiver [Calvin Johnson?] in the first round; as they may have a Top 5-10 pick. Or perhaps go after a ballhawk like LaRon Landry. My guess would still be WR if Calvin is there.

Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Vernom Davis, Calvin Johnson, Antonio Bryant = Watch out for those 49ers.

big time

Clements is staying in Buffalo. The Bills are going to be $39 million under the cap next year.

B-LO said:
Clements is staying in Buffalo. The Bills are going to be $39 million under the cap next year.

I dont think Clements wanna be a JIller!! Your D is getting old and you have no offence!! Spikes Fletcherare downhill

He will jolt

dominizzo said:
I dont think Clements wanna be a JIller!! Your D is getting old and you have no offence!! Spikes Fletcherare downhill

He will jolt
The Bills have one of the youngest teams in the league. Spikes is still playing his way back into shape after his injury and Fletcher is third in the NFL in tackles, has two sacks, three INTs, and two TDs -- he isn't going downhill.
Buffalo's offense averages more points than San Fran's (where you think Clements will go) does -- and more than Miami's too.

Also, the word is "bolt."

B-LO said:
The Bills have one of the youngest teams in the league. Spikes is still playing his way back into shape after his injury and Fletcher is third in the NFL in tackles, has two sacks, three INTs, and two TDs -- he isn't going downhill.
Buffalo's offense averages more points than San Fran's (where you think Clements will go) does -- and more than Miami's too.

Also, the word is "bolt."[/quote]

:lol: Friggin Dom

dominizzo said:

He will jolt

Huh?

:confused:

Nolan set aside a large amount of cap for the offseason after last season. He resigned some players to large extensions (Shawntae Spencer is the only one I can remember) early because last season they didn't have enough fire power to compete in the FA market. Nolan was really slighted by that and has intentionally built things up so they can get some bigger signings and afford to resign their guys for next year.

Back
Top Bottom