WOOW Niners are 41 Million under the cap | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOOW Niners are 41 Million under the cap

B-LO said:
Also, the word is "bolt."

Definitions of jolt on the Web:
  • [SIZE=-1]
  • a sudden impact; "the door closed with a jolt"
  • move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
  • jerk: an abrupt spasmodic movement
  • disturb (someone's) composure; "The audience was jolted by the play"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Silly Bills fans don't know that "jolt" is in fact a word. Furthermore, Dominizzo is Shakespearesque in his linguistic innovation. Do not question thy Nizzo.[/SIZE]

Tennessee is also $41 million under next year's cap, plus they have 11 draft picks. Oh, and some guy named Vince Young...

HysterikiLL said:
Definitions of jolt on the Web:
  • [SIZE=-1]
  • a sudden impact; "the door closed with a jolt"
  • move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
  • jerk: an abrupt spasmodic movement
  • disturb (someone's) composure; "The audience was jolted by the play"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Silly Bills fans don't know that "jolt" is in fact a word. Furthermore, Dominizzo is Shakespearesque in his linguistic innovation. Do not question thy Nizzo.[/SIZE]

:0wned:<------------ bills fan

Vertical Limit said:
Well, considering that Nolan and Lance Briggs have a good history together, I wouldn't be surprised of he does bring in Lance Briggs [overpay for him] that way Lance Briggs can work side by side with Manny Lawson.

Briggs is from Sacramento too

I'm sure we'll still find a way to screw 41 million over the cap up. York is a jizzbag.

Vertical Limit said:
Thought you guys were high on Ashton Youboty?

I thought he was a safety? I know they have Whitner and Simpson who are both going to be solid players, so maybe they're grooming him to be a CB.

He's listed a cornerback. Would be pretty silly to draft 3 safeties; already drafted Donte Whitner and Ko Simpson.

When was the last time "cap room" won anything?

The 49er's can be us far under the cap as they want. They don't spend money like they did back in the day, their ownership is clueless.

unifiedtheory said:
When was the last time "cap room" won anything?

The 49er's can be us far under the cap as they want. They don't spend money like they did back in the day, their ownership is clueless.

:yeahthat: :(

Except none of these boys will probably hit FA. With so many teams under the cap expect HEAVY use of the franchise tags.

Back
Top Bottom