World Cup Bracket Tourney Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World Cup Bracket Tourney Game

I added some changes to tie breaker just in case there is still a tie after the tie breaker.

wpgfishfan said:
Why is their a third place game??? Does anyone care if their country wins it???

Sure, if you're S. Korea and Turkey (as in 2002). Those countries have few expectations anyway, so 3rd place would be nice bragging rights.

wpgfishfan said:
Why is their a third place game??? Does anyone care if their country wins it???

I think you get more $$$ the higher you place.

I'm happy to be tied for 1st but I seriously should've picked the Uke's over Switzerlame....It'll be bittersweet for me tomorrow though because I picked Spain over France but France is my number 2 team so I really want them to bring it home.

Well nobody pick france to go through. Freakin Choker Spainards.

France winning is bittersweet. I honestly thought they'd lose to a hot Spanish team, but I wanted them to win from the beginning. I'm actually happy to not get a point for that one.

Everyone who picked Spain picked them to go right to the semis or even win it. That's a big chunk of points for a lot of y'all wasted away :woot: I picked Brasil to own them so my points will more likely (hopefully) stay in tact.

Hysterikill, you're lucky man. You and I have identical picks except for Portugal instead of the Netherlands. This means I can't beat you no matter what happens. (Of course, we KNOW you planned this since you posted your picks after mine :wink: :wink: )

ckb2001 said:
Hysterikill, you're lucky man. You and I have identical picks except for Portugal instead of the Netherlands. This means I can't beat you no matter what happens. (Of course, we KNOW you planned this since you posted your picks after mine :wink: :wink: )

:lol:

Still, we could both lose though. Who knows, Big Dom might win the entire thing.

Back
Top Bottom