World Cup Bracket Tourney Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World Cup Bracket Tourney Game

Made a badge for the winner. Can be change to team color and logo of thier choice.

Amars said:
Made a badge for the winner. Can be change to team color and logo of thier choice.

oh you mean you made a badge for me :D :D :D :lol: :lol:.. if italy wins it all .I would be hte winner.. So lets hope Italia wins

guatemalanfan said:
oh you mean you made a badge for me :D :D :D :lol: :lol:.. if italy wins it all .I would be hte winner.. So lets hope Italia wins
i think u have a GREAT chance!! i'm hoping they pull it off

If I'm right, it's now out of Roman and Guatemala...the winner will be decided by Italy/Germany's game. If Italy wins, Guatemala wins. If Italy loses and then wins the 3rd place game, Roman wins. If Italy loses and loses the 3rd place game, it's a tie.

Updated. Its between Given2Fly and GuatemalanFan. But given the fact is if italy loses in the final they will still be tied. So GuatemalanFan is the winner because he pick Italy and have a goal differential of +5 compare to Spain -2. Italy would have to lose by 7 goal in the finals for thier to be tied. -Congrats

I'll make changes to the badge to place them in italy color.

Amars said:
Updated. Its between Given2Fly and GuatemalanFan. But given the fact if italy loses in the final they will still be tied. So GuatemalanFan is the winner because he pick Italy and have a goal differential of +5 compare to Spain -2. Italy would have to lose by 7 goal in the finals for thier to be tied. -Congrats

I'll make changes to the badge to place them in italy color.

:1st: :bravo:

Congrats guatemala...here's what Wayne Rooney thinks of your accomplishment..

clear.gif

..........never gets old

Here you go GuatemalanFan you can use this badge if you want to for winning the tourney.

Back
Top Bottom