worse team ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worse team ever

i like the lions cuz they had barry sanders and their jerseys r sweet haha but worst team is the raiders.. there just in all kinds of shambles

Raiders are gonna be a lot tougher this year. Their defense will be a lot more dominant, and the division they play in is pretty soft. KC? :lol: Denver? :lol: Only the Chargers will give them some trouble.

SCAM CAMERON burned to the ground the entire history of the Dolphins in one offseason, 4 pre-season games and 16 god awful regular season games. :lol::lol::lol:

He will burn in the lake of fire for passing on Brady Quinn. I nominate the Miami Dolphins as WORST TEAM EVER!

The Ravens are a close second. If there is anything worse then losing to SCAM CAMERON it has to be hiring SCAM CAMERON as on offensive coordinator. :sidelol:

:knee:​

SCAM CAMERON burned to the ground the entire history of the Dolphins in one offseason, 4 pre-season games and 16 god awful regular season games. :lol::lol::lol:

He will burn in the lake of fire for passing on Brady Quinn. I nominate the Miami Dolphins as WORST TEAM EVER!

The Ravens are a close second. If there is anything worse then losing to SCAM CAMERON it has to be hiring SCAM CAMERON as on offensive coordinator. :sidelol:

:banhim:[

:beer1:

Cardiac Cards. They have a lot of tallent, both offensively and defensively. But they never amount to much. Also, they always let their players walk in free-agency. Their whole front office needs a change.

And Ofcourse, the Raiders. Which I have nothing to complain about. Long live Al Davis!

The Cardinals organization has the worst record and most losses by far in NFL history.

The Cardinals, certainly over the last twenty or so years since I've been watching football. It's like the organisation doesn't actually want to win anything and does everything it can to scupper its own chances. In a twisted way, I really like them and hope they can get it together. Back the underdog and all that.

Texans. Their unis are pretty sweet but they really f-ing suck...and they always have.

Back
Top Bottom