Worst Dolphins QB of all time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Dolphins QB of all time?

Worst Dolphins QB ever?

• Total voters

Jerm3462

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I will vote..Ray Lucas...that game he had 6 turnovers..was it Buffalo...man he was bad...your thoughts?

I'm gonna try and get a poll going...if it doesn't work.I guess we'll just write in lol

damon huard was worse than lucas... at least lucas came in sometimes and made drives happen. Kyle Mackey bolloxed it up in '87, and David Woodley never had a year where he had more TDs than INTs... so as a career starter (more than one season starter), i'd say Woodley takes the cake.

i just noticed the poll, and you didn't even post the worst QB's up there....

and what the piss is Marino's name doing up there????

If anyone even LOOKS at the Dan Marino option on this poll you deserve to be shot in the face and then burned.

Just a friendly disclaimer before you vote.

I say Scott Secules.

I remember when he was the QB for the Hurricanes. He was Testeverde's backup. I once said: "You know if you combined Vinne Testeverde and Scott Secules you'd have Testecules!" Oh I crack myself up!

TexasPhinfan..I ommited the "older" QB's as not many will remember or were even born to remember the guys you made reference to...I just listed all the QB's, even Marino who have started a game for us recently...its a good poll...already differing opinions..and no one has picked Jay Fielder..Im suprised

Scrap..by the way it shows who you voted for..and voting for Marino..that should be automatic ban

No way in hell should Jay Fiedler be voted for in this poll.

I, personally, voted for Scott Zolak. That dude had NOTHING.

And Damon Huard won a couple of games for us in 99 people. How easily you forget.

cmon, picking Marino isnt even funny, its just stupid. The worst QB ive seen on this team is Ray Lucas.

hmm...Ray Lucas seems to be the favorite....remember after Jay returned from injury to replace Ray Lucas and he got a standing O from the crowd...sometimes we don't know what we have until it's gone.

I was just kidding.LOL. Trying to rile people up. Lucas gets my serious vote though.

who are the two crack heads that voted for marino?i say lucas 4 sure.:billsbite

You might as well have put Ray Lucas in the title. He nearly single-handedly destroyed the 2002 season which should have ended deep in the playoffs. Although I agree with him, he didn't play those 2 games we lost to Minnesota and New England. I would like to chip in and say that Fiedler was playing pretty well before he got injured in 2002, but he played crappy when he came back.

Back
Top Bottom