Worst Dolphins QB of all time? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Dolphins QB of all time?

Worst Dolphins QB ever?

• Total voters
Why would you even put Marino on that list? If you are going to take the time to make up a poll, would you not want to elicit a worthwhile response? Give me a break...With that said I would say Dan McGuire...

If you click on the column where it says how many votes each player has..it will tell you who voted for who..feel free to send the pm's to the ones who voted Dan Marino!:tongue:

Now every a-hole Patriots, Bills or Jets fan can come to this site, be a d--- and vote Marino

Looking back I shouldn't have put Dan on the poll...but I was just listing every QB that played in the last 15 years...as best I could

no one should vote for fiedler.... as much as you guys don't like him, he isn't hardly the worst quarterback we've ever had...

Lucas easily was the worst. Forgot that we had McGwire, man what a waste of talent that guy turned out to be. He just didn`t singlehandedly lose important games for us like ole Ray did.

Alright, who are the people who voted for Marino. Get real. You should be banned from this site for that pick.

kosar was pretty bad. all i remember ( i dont even think i was 13 when kosar played) that when marino went down kosar would come in and all of the sudden we'd lose games. it was like instant magic. plus, my dad was workin security (miami pd) at the orange bowl and kosar was a arrogant prick to him.

I voted Dan Marino. Because he sucked so much. :tongue:. His name shouldn't even be listed there but I voted for him because my vote was meaningless in this meaningless thread.

Prime Time said:
I voted Dan Marino. Because he sucked so much. :tongue:. His name shouldn't even be listed there but I voted for him because my vote was meaningless in this meaningless thread.
YOU VOTED FOR MARINO :fire: :yell: You are so FN lucky this board has rules about insulting posters............ :D

texasPHINSfan said:
no one should vote for fiedler.... as much as you guys don't like him, he isn't hardly the worst quarterback we've ever had...

I voted Fiedler.

Your right in that he isn't the worst we've ever had on the roster.
However he gets my vote because he is a sub par starter IMO that has been given a four year leash up to this point. So out of all the bad to average QB's we've had Fiedler has done the most damage to the franchise because Wanny's belief in him has led to the Fins not bringing in a quality starter.

The biggest threat to greatness is accepting mediocrity as good enough.

You forgot Rick Norton.I bet you dont even know who he was.Give you a clue .It was the Dolphins first pick ever.

Back
Top Bottom