Worst...Fins Draft...Ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst...Fins Draft...Ever

Crash_Jensen

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A kick returner that can't run routes. I saw an article with Tressel saying he was a defensive player in HS that turned into a 'pretty' good receiver in addition to his return ability. You don't take a 'pretty' good reciever with the 9th pick in the NFL draft! I think old Cam is drinking the Hester coolaid if you ask me.

Not a 1st round QB since Marino....Another year of retreads with the hope that some 'second tier' QB will be good enough to make the team. What a joke, they deserve the egg they are about to get on their faces. Quinn is a franchise QB and it played out exactly like every logical analyst thought was best case for Miami. And they tryed to make a statement, f u guys!

Then we take a 26 year old QB that throws like a girl...What a stretch. The reality is the fins brass shi% their pants when Philly grabbed Kolb in the second, and they reached...boy did they reach. Most of the scouting reports have Beck pegged as a good backup in a West Coast offense, WTF??!! Did you see becks reaction when he was picked in the second, like he hit the fing lottery! What happen to BPA?!

The last two picks weren't nearly as horrible, especially the kid from Hawaii. but still.....

A couple days ago I thought it was silly KC was looking for a 2nd round pick for Green, but know that is much better value than the trash we are now stuck with.

It's gonna be another long year, not a single player we selected is gonna add anything to this team. Ginn can't wear Welker's strap, at least the guy had heart.

It is pretty bad when Cleveland makes you look this silly on draft day, time for Wayne to sell this team. :fire:

Brady Quinn has never played a damn down in the NFL yet so why don't ya quit yer bitchin and wait until you see how much of a bust Quinn is.

Yeh, too bad we couldnt pull a Cleveland and gut our draft for a guy nobody else wanted and a CB with major character issues.

Oh well.

Give me a break.

alright give it up to the dolphins for drafting two second tier players!!!!!!!!!!

This is the worst F'ing thread ever....Your a god damn idot...You should go and cheer for the god damn Patriots...Your a sad excuss for a man...

TEDD GINN'S A STUD, JOHN BECK IS A STUD, SAMSON IS A STUD, GO DOLPHINS...

A kick returner that can't run routes. I saw an article with Tressel saying he was a defensive player in HS that turned into a 'pretty' good receiver in addition to his return ability. You don't take a 'pretty' good reciever with the 9th pick in the NFL draft! I think old Cam is drinking the Hester coolaid if you ask me.

Not a 1st round QB since Marino....Another year of retreads with the hope that some 'second tier' QB will be good enough to make the team. What a joke, they deserve the egg they are about to get on their faces. Quinn is a franchise QB and it played out exactly like every logical analyst thought was best case for Miami. And they tryed to make a statement, f u guys!

Then we take a 26 year old QB that throws like a girl...What a stretch. The reality is the fins brass shi% their pants when Philly grabbed Kolb in the second, and they reached...boy did they reach. Most of the scouting reports have Beck pegged as a good backup in a West Coast offense, WTF??!! Did you see becks reaction when he was picked in the second, like he hit the fing lottery! What happen to BPA?!

The third round picks weren't nearly as horrible, especially the kid from Hawaii. but still.....

A couple days ago I thought it was silly KC was looking for a 2nd round pick for Green, but know that is much better value than the trash we are now stuck with.

It's gonna be another long year, not a single player we selected is gonna add anything to this team. Ginn can't wear Welker's strap, at least the guy had heart.

It is pretty bad when Cleveland makes you look this silly on draft day, time for Wayne to sell this team. :fire:

Why are you crying like a little girl about things that aren't even true? If Beck throws like a girl then so does Quinn since his arm strength is not even close to being any bit better. Also when it comes to measureables what other than the 3 (A THREE FRIGGING YEAR DIFFERENCE PEOPLE? So now he will only be our QB for the next 12 years instead of the 15 to 100 years people had on Quinn) year age difference does Quinn really have over Beck? Oh yeah there's Charlie Weiss promoting him as the next Tom Brady, forgot that.

Also the dolphins didn't take a pretty good receiver, they took an impact player that could help them all over the field. Apparently you guys have been so used to mediocre skilled position players, you wouldn't know a dynamic player is even if one hit you over the head.

What burns me is all this bitching and whining will be forgotten if Beck develops into a decent starter and Ginn becomes that dynamic player we have not had in years.

The third round picks weren't nearly as horrible, especially the kid from Hawaii. but still.....

I have never seen a girl throw a ball 70 yards

Satele was a 2nd round pick, get a clue!

Satelle is awesome. And this isnt even in the bottom 10 of dolphins draft. Yatil green anyone?

whats wrong with you? is not taking quinn ruining your life? why bash every player we draft? we had one of the worst offenses in the league and we go out and get SPEED, a gamebreaker in ginn, A highly rated Qb in the draft (he was being considered by many as the third or fourth best QB in the draft for the past week) to develope, a guy who can start at C for us, allowing hadnot to go back to gaurd, and a third down back in booker , who also along with ginn brings something we've lacked on offense, SPEED, the ability to break away. Good first day. Ginn is either boom or bust, it is a risky pick, but don't bash the rest of the draft.

I don't know why all of you even care so god damn much.... Give it atleast 1-2 years before judging a draft.. its not like we traded away all our picks to pick a guy, we drafted 4 guys that ARE GOING TO CONTRIBUTE on offense.

people shouldnt be allowed to start threads until they have 100 posts...Cuz mosts are f'in idots...You just have to read this thread to be sure of that...

The criticism has NOTHING to do with the guys we drafted. It doesnt. Its all about "Why didnt we take QUINN!"

Which is absolutely ridiculous, considering CLEARLY there was not a huge market for the guy (he did slip another 10 spots or so, where other QB needy teams could have easily traded up for this STAR!) Furthermore, many had Beck ranked very closely to Brady, and in our case, above him. Just because a guy gets all the press and gets Berman and the gang feeling bad for him during his green room slide, it doesnt mean the guy is a sure thing. Far from it.

Crash, you need to learn about football if you think Quinn is a franchise QB. He most assuredly is not, and was a reach for anyone picking in the top 15. If he truly was a franchise QB, someone would have drafted him early and traded him if they didn't need a QB.

What's Aaron Rogers doing again? That guy won't be a franchise QB either.

We could have had a better quarter back and a better reciever if we switched our 1 and 2 picks

Ginn was a mistake and so was Beck we drafted 2 losers with the top 2 picks. Why not take Quinn if your gonna draft a qb anyway? So they could save money. Well since Miami wanted to be cheap now we have a punt returner with the 9th pick in the draft and a guy nobody heard of 2 weeks ago.

This is the worst F'ing thread ever....Your a god damn idot...You should go and cheer for the god damn Patriots...Your a sad excuss for a man...

TEDD GINN'S A STUD, JOHN BECK IS A STUD, SAMSON IS A STUD, GO DOLPHINS...

Actually your the idiot who needs to be corrected. Hes not saying he hates the dolphins so dont tell him to cheer for another team when he has damn good reason to disagree with them...

Some dolphin fans need to wake up and stop trying to be overly optimistic and admit cam got worked in his first NFL draft, and tried to outthink guys who've been doing it for years.

He took ginn the way colleges sign bbooster players (kids of former alumni who really aren't good) because of his personal relationship with ginns family.

Screw that, we're the laughing stock of the league, and we drafted like we we're working real hard on having the worst draft in the nfl.

GINN IS A PUNT RETURNER. HE ONLY RAN 3 ROUTES AT OHIO STATE. 3. HE IS ANOTHER TROY WILLIAMSON. BEST CASE SCENARIO, DANTE HALL. CAM EVEN INTRODUCED HIM AS A PUNT RETURNER NOT A RECIEVER.

Lorenzo booker 3rd round? isn't rb our deepest position?

WE COULDA HAD QUINN AND JARRETT INSTEAD OF BECK AND GINN.

EVEN SPEILMAN HIT THE JACKPOT WITH THE 7TH PICK FOR MINNY (PETERSON), AND OUR PICK WAS EVEN EASIER.

Beck is overrated massively. He only played 2 ranked teams last year, and choked bad in one of those games.

Back
Top Bottom