Worst Offseason Ever? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Offseason Ever?

Worst Offseason

• Yes, we are now the laughing stock of the nfl.

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Yes, at least on the offensive side of the ball

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No, we'll make it to the playoffs

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, we can still make the superbowl.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, we'll finish above .500

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

musk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami, FL going to school in Champaign, IL
With David Boston, a juiced up wide reciever w/ a bad attitude, AJ Feely who is a 3rd string quarterback, the allegations against McMicheal, and the loss of ricky williams. Is it safe to say this is the worst offseason in recent years?

it will not get down as one of the best ones, thats for sure, i still think the offseason where we lost cox and vincent has to be one of the worst

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.. Only I wouldnt neccesarily make Boston and Feeley as a part of it until we see how they pan out this year..

Didn't they lose Jim Kiick, Larry Csonka, and Paul Warfield all in one off season?

While you're making your laundry list, don't forget:

* The farce of a GM search
* The Wannstedt contract extension
* The failed courtship of Ron Wolf
* The cup-of-coffee tenure of team president Dan Marino
* Musical offensive coordinators
* The Damion McIntosh physical

And actually, the recent reports indicate that Boston is on the program. If that is the case, he's off the list.

I agree with Cote that this is clearly the worst and most chaotic offseason we've ever had. But every franchise has to have one eventually. We just need to make sure that we get stuff straightened out going forward from here.

Add Zach's knee and Wanny still here plus Marino's exit from a month-old job no clarity on whos going to be our QB for long term plus O-Gun's future remains uncertain.

i think it is the worst offseason ever, but well stell b a competitve team. So i had a hard time picking one of your awnsers. BTW how do u make a poll?

This might just be the worst offseason for a team

ever in any professional sport...ever...think about it.

no not in any pro-sports team. absolutly not. just in recent dolphins history has this been the worst offseason for the dolphins. people are coming up w/ laundry lists of reasons why it has been. people forget we had a somewhat weak draft. i forget but did we come out w/ like 4 or 5 people from the draft. i think for all the front office goofs (marino, GM, etc) i can only blame wayne. he runs the team like a business to make money. he has demolished the fla panthers and the fla marlins because of this business outlook. i think we need a whole new front office starting w/ the owner. but that is just my take.

This really has to be the worst off-season ever. Can't believe all the things that have happened.

That being said we do still have a chance to be competitive... just really need a minor or henry to STEP UP big.

Go-FINS!

I would rather withhold any presumptions on how the off-season will effect the season... at least until at least one game has been played...

Think about this... We made it to the Super Bowl in '82 with David Woodley at QB, and Andra Franklin at RB....

there's no option for under .500 .... without a running game your D isn't gonna be fresh and that's the main strength of this team. The QBs arent that great but the fins were gonna try to hide that with a premiere RB. Without a premiere RB this whole franchise suffers.

Al13 said:
it will not get down as one of the best ones, thats for sure, i still think the offseason where we lost cox and vincent has to be one of the worst

BTW... Al13... I Love the Avatar!! Do you have a full size version? I'd like that as my wallpaper!
:D

Back
Top Bottom