Worst Offseason Ever? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Offseason Ever?

Worst Offseason

• Yes, we are now the laughing stock of the nfl.

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Yes, at least on the offensive side of the ball

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No, we'll make it to the playoffs

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, we can still make the superbowl.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, we'll finish above .500

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
musk said:
i wasnt alive back on the 'zonk days. :]

Sorry to hear that... but to say "worst offseason ever" implies just that... "ever".
That offseason brought a franchise that had just won two back to back SB's to it's knees...

You know we have had some crappy ones. Czonka and company left. Overstreet died (may not have been in the offseason though I can't remember). Shula had to retire. Marino had to retire. Cecil the Criminal. Remember that DE from the Vikes that kept stabbing himself. Jimmy had a nervous breakdown. But all things concidered, I believe this was the worst of it. I don't believe still worse is possible. I will hold my tongue. :shakeno:

Ruth to the Yankees

was a single transactional mistake...it hardly qualifies as the worst offseason in sports history. The Dolphins have had approximately 15-20 things go against them this offseason...

as for Kiick, Csonka, and Warfield...that has more credibility as an argument..but they were nearing the end of their careers and again its really kind of one incident.

Well in any case this offseason sucked despite a decent draft (which might have been very different if Ricky would have just mentioned oh by the way I'm quitting the Phins to go smoke pot in Asia and live in a Hut). It really sucked I.M.O.

Back
Top Bottom