Worst opening half in Dolphins history? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst opening half in Dolphins history?

This team is absolutely worse than 2007.

Yep... They were actually expected to at least be decent going into the season. They lost a lot of close games early.

This team is just completely barren and will be blown out almost every game.

This team is historically bad. The only suspense will be whether or not they go winless.

Yep Flores better wear all those superbowl rings today cause they certainly won't be shining from.here on out. Florres with the loss today will have a huge tarnished record the rest of his coaching career with this franchise career loss.

Well … if you want to be positive about it, this was the most points the Baltimore Ravens have ever scored in a half, so kudos to them.

We all knew this season was going to be tough, and that we'd take our lumps in the first 5 games as we adjust this talent-light roster to the new systems. So, let's not dwell on the negatives … there are too many. Instead, let's look at the positives and places where we can build upon.

If game 1 is the baseline, there's room for improvement in every category as the season progresses. I, for one, am looking forward to measuring that improvement as our team gels and our players develop.

Flores is one year removed from being an LB coach. I think he is in over his head, unfortunately. Maybe he can learn along the way and take his lumps, but I don't think he is the longterm solution at HC.

Richard was my guy, but his team still would have gotten whooped today too... (but maybe not as badly?) The defense looked truly horrendous and unprepared.

Yep Flores better wear all those superbowl rings today cause they certainly won't be shining from.here on out. Florres with the loss today will have a huge tarnished record the rest of his coaching career with this franchise career loss.

I thought Gase was bad but Flores is the defensive version of Cam Cameron. I’d say I can’t believe we guaranteed 5 all 5 years to this guy, but then again it’s a total dolphin move.

I would not blame Flore
How long do we have to put up with Flores?
I would not blame Flores. You need horses. I have been steeling myself for a 3 win season and wildcard bid next year.

Can't wait to see Brady shred this defense apart with his new toy Antinio Brown week 2. This was about as bad a loss as I've ever seen going back to the 62-7 route by the Jags in the playoffs. Totally inept on both sides of the ball, no running game, no pass protection, no pressure against Lamar Jackson all day long, couldn't cover their TE or deep ball. Muffed punt by Grant, etc. What's the point of throwing Rosen into that mess in the 4th quarter and taking the time outs at the end of the game.

Flores is intellectually incompetent. He is only here to lose. What self-respecting, A-list professional coach would sign up for three years of losing seasons guaranteed. Flores was a hire that checked some boxes for the league, let the Dolphins become incompetent, once more talent is brought in, Flores will be gone, with a professional coaching record of around 6-26 over two seasons of work. he will never get another head coaching gig, probably get picked up again for the Patriots staff. To expect anything else is just silly, he is barely articulate, looked clueless today, had a team unprepared to even do basic football things or even protect themselves physically. We are indeed tanking (not for Tua, but we are tanking), he is part of the plan, always has been. Just put up with his babbling for another two years and we will look for a legitimate human being to see this through. Unfortunately, Flores and grier will likely screw up the drafting/rebuild also.

Flores is intellectually incompetent. He is only here to lose. What self-respecting, A-list professional coach would sign up for three years of losing seasons guaranteed. Flores was a hire that checked some boxes for the league, let the Dolphins become incompetent, once more talent is brought in, Flores will be gone, with a professional coaching record of around 6-26 over two seasons of work. he will never get another head coaching gig, probably get picked up again for the Patriots staff. To expect anything else is just silly, he is barely articulate, looked clueless today, had a team unprepared to even do basic football things or even protect themselves physically. We are indeed tanking (not for Tua, but we are tanking), he is part of the plan, always has been. Just put up with his babbling for another two years and we will look for a legitimate human being to see this through. Unfortunately, Flores and grier will likely screw up the drafting/rebuild also.

While I think Flores is in over his head, to call him intellectually incompetent is going too far. The guy clearly belongs in the NFL, but most likely as a position coach. Oh, btw he has a contract that full fully guaranteed for 5 years, so I would hold your breath for a 2 year exit.

Back
Top Bottom